NY18 balance

so I’ve heard A LOT of complaints about Object NY18, whether they are all reasonable is irrelevant, but I do believe that its most hated module, the energy systems destabilizer, should be changed, these are the suggested changes:

-Energy Systems Destabilizer

Cooldown: 30 seconds

Range: 2 km

passively the module would have a light effect, cutting energy regeneration of enemies within range by 10-15%, upon activation the energy cut would be increased to 65-70% for 10 seconds (values are for MK4 variants, different numbers are for different tiers)

-Energy Systems Destabilizer (updated based on Derp’s suggestions)

Cooldown: 35 seconds

Range: 2 km

passively the module would have a light effect, cutting energy regeneration of enemies within range by 10-15%, upon activation the energy cut would be increased to 65-70% for 10 seconds. can be interrupted by module disabling effects or ended early, like pulsar (values are for MK4 variants, different numbers are for different tiers)

please comment and tell me if you think this change would fix the issue

Increase cooldown to 45 seconds, change the module so it goes into an active state when used rather than straight to cooldown and toss on the changes you suggested then sure. Main reason as to the cooldown extension is because this ship is f**king everywhere and ever f**king person has this f**king module and it’s f**king annoying.

Or just let walls block the effect. Like dang how hard is it.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Or just let walls block the effect. Like dang how hard is it.

walls already do block it

At least allow commands and ecms to disable the effect…they can shut down inhibitor crystals, pulsars, shield restore or sharpshooters, but can’t disable almost complete shutdown of the whole team in 3km.