Node resource crates not dropping nodes

hey devs, no idea if this is a bug, but the node resource crates dont give me any nodes. bought 5 so far and nothing. if it is a bug fix it asap, if it is intended - are you serious?? a super rare crate that i see once or twice a day if i play for 4-5 hours and then it has a super low chance to drop the nodes, but wait it costs 300 freakin iridium!! not worth it to buy and im definitely not buying it with cash since that is obviously how you want ppl to get the nodes. for the price of 300 irid it has to give us a guaranteed node drop, or just make the crate drop more often and cost half.

cheers ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

This is not a bug report. To make a bug report, follow the known pattern for reporting bug reports. Case closed.

There is no bug here. They are designed to not drop them like 95% of the time.

This fact combined with the incredibly high Iridium cost makes me surprised that they aren’t selling for higher on the player market.

There is no bug here and certainly no such thing as “rarity” or “randomness”, its designed to be that way and most of us know why…however lately the the ultra tiny drop rate % has been further decreased. That is also understandable why…

On one side I see a serious efford to revive the game and increase it s popularity and on the other side I see an equal efford to set the players off and completely discourage them from playing. Despite the fact that this absurdity causes far more harm than good, and given that it is part of a short term planning, will stay as is regardless…

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

There is no bug here. They are designed to not drop them like 95% of the time.

This fact combined with the incredibly high Iridium cost makes me surprised that they aren’t selling for higher on the player market.

I haven’t got a single node drop this year. And they are gone from the market. I saw a WTB of Unstable Crystal for 1k today and no offers for a single special node resource.

Previously they were dropping ~1 in 20, so your 5% drop rate is spot on for me, now from 97 containers I haven’t got a single one.

Sold a storage crystal for like 1350 a few days ago. It was such a great and horrible feeling.

weren’t you aware that every player needs to spend $200 a month on this game to get anything ? how else would the Dev’s pay for the server maintenance with a player base of  300 players ?

3 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

weren’t you aware that every player needs to spend $200 a month on this game to get anything ? how else would the Dev’s pay for the server maintenance with a player base of  300 players ?

Please. Just. Stop. It’s not EvE and you can read multiple free player testimonies that actually say otherwise. Also, please - don’t speculate about player base. Or if you want to lie, at least do it properly.

This is 300th place of weekly leaderboard of T4+ PVP players:

image.png.183154ed1dedd19344f1903b8bdc2699.png

This is you:

image.png.953953482ac1470136efcf4515e917a6.png

So  if the player base is 300, how is it possible that you are 2133rd of that 300? 

Again - please stop this nonsense posting, read the game manual and learn basics first. Please. You are wasting time of others and your own and your posts are bringing exactly nothing to the discussion. 

1 hour ago, niripas said:

Please. Just. Stop. It’s not EvE and you can read multiple free player testimonies that actually say otherwise. Also, please - don’t speculate about player base. Or if you want to lie, at least do it properly.

This is 300th place of weekly leaderboard of T4+ PVP players:

image.png.183154ed1dedd19344f1903b8bdc2699.png

This is you:

So  if the player base is 300, how is it possible that you are 2133rd of that 300? 

Again - please stop this nonsense posting, read the game manual and learn basics first. Please. You are wasting time of others and your own and your posts are bringing exactly nothing to the discussion. 

Niri,

U mad bro?

1 hour ago, niripas said:

This is you:

Why can’t this game start with full teams if we have so many active players?

33 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

That’s the question for another thread and it should be directed to CF or other members of dev team.

45 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Niri,

U mad bro?

Not too much. I experienced one player’s professional approach to PvE which explained why he has such difficulties in completing one. I have a recording of one of those battles. If I wouldn’t be there I wouldn’t believe that guy has thousands of battles (actually more than me) under his belt. 

riiiiiight, i guess ill be ignoring the evolution completely then until if ever they make the drops/cost more reasonable. targa thankfully doesnt have such insanity related to upgrading it.

8 minutes ago, Voydwalker said:

riiiiiight, i guess ill be ignoring the evolution completely then until if ever they make the drops/cost more reasonable. targa thankfully doesnt have such insanity related to upgrading it.

Good idea. I’m not even buying the standard crates any more because all they drop is useless, un-sellable Mk5 BP’s.

18 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Good idea. I’m not even buying the standard crates any more because all they drop is useless, un-sellable Mk5 BP’s.

one of the first T5 crates I ever opened gave me a rotary gear, it’s almost comical, I’ve got a T5 tempest launcher as well as a vacuum-resonant laser, but I still can’t get enough electrum for my beloved vigilant

dear devs: please make electrum plates tradable for 50GS each

1 hour ago, evo888 said:

Would be glad to help you. You see, all of my electrum goes to trash now.

1 hour ago, evo888 said:

Hmm bit low for enriched electrum.

But yes lets make this tradable.

17 hours ago, Koromac said:

Would be glad to help you. You see, all of my electrum goes to trash now.

Huh you are rich bro… ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

I’m poor like church mouse  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

btw, node resources seem to be dropping fine for me, I got a crystal cascade just last night

On 2/14/2018 at 1:16 AM, GatoGrande said:

That’s in a week - anyone who played within 7 days is counted. Concurrent player count is much smaller so matches aren’t full. (Plus the already low playerbase is spread between OS, pve, times events like specops and pvp ranks)