No mouse response

When I am in hanger, mouse functions fine. As soon as I launch my ship, the mouse becomes inactive and I can only move linearly with the keys. I can also not aim and thus can only fire at enemy who unselfishly cooperate and fly directly in front of me. I have gone through settings, but feel as agile in this arena as my ship with no mouse response. Dear Gods of the internet, please pimp my spaceship.

Have you ever connected gamepad to your PC?

Yes I have. I must admit not with great success.

Go to Keybinds -> Joystick support. Disable joystick support. 

Yes that fixed it.

Thank you  for the assistance, it is appreciated.

Hope to see you in space.

if you dont mind me reopening this…it appears as though under joystick settings…ignore mouse setting has no effect regardless of being checked or not

| Error report |
|

Describe problem and what

you saw

| …i unchecked ignore mouse with joystick settings enabled…only mouse click responds…mouse does not move |
| What you expected to see | …i expected to still be able to move my mouse freely as i would just using a mouse and digital keyboard |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | …grab a joystick and try to use a mouse as the cursor and the joystick for control |
| Problem details | …i am using a wooting two keyboard (analog) |
| Frequency of reproduction | …always |
| Time of bug |   |

2019.02.16 15.54.19.7z

i also just want to add that corsairs aimpad (also analog switches) may experience the same issue since players would be using direct input (or Xinput) and want to use their mouse to aim instead (ie control pitch) and not be forced to control their ship with an xbox control stick

If you enable then mouse disabled.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:41 AM, T3CUBE said:

.i unchecked ignore mouse with joystick settings enabled…only mouse click responds…mouse does not move

It’s correct behavior. You can use for ship control joystick OR mouse, not simultaneously

so i cant use my mouse to aim and my keyboard to control the ship?

will you guys implement support so that those with an aimpad or wooting can use the granular controls?

(at this point its no longer a bug report and i dont know if i should move it to another forum post or create a new topic elsewhere)

1 hour ago, T3CUBE said:

so i cant use my mouse to aim and my keyboard to control the ship?

will you guys implement support so that those with an aimpad or wooting can use the granular controls?

(at this point its no longer a bug report and i dont know if i should move it to another forum post or create a new topic elsewhere)

You could fully control the hull independently from the aim before - it was removed some time ago as people were complaining that a person using that is too hard to hit. I was using a thumbstick on my G13 + mouse for aim. 

well thats annoying…i guess ill only be using DKS when it comes out then (double key stroke)

…is there any chance that support for this will be re added?..an option to enable mouse control within joystick support for those who have analog keys by the likes of corsair or wooting?