New Destroyer buff

Oh, I fully agree with you, crafted ships should not be overpowered ships, but they also shouldn’t be underpowered, and Destroyers do seem like they aren’t in a great spot right now it seems. There are just way too many dodge or die kind of moves that can kill them instantly, they are too slow to ever get away from a losing fight, their regeneration isn’t high enough to be able to sustain themselves through a long fight, and their firepower and weapon selection is kind of lackluster too. 

guys i have a question. Do you know what Destroyer means? it means that ship is designed for destroying. but where is the destruction power? second question. Making destroyer tanky as battleships… dude battleships are tanky, they are not destroyers. You cant mix two different types together. and third question. Look at navy forces and check what destroyer really is… Fast, deadly ship that has various type of defenses for anything from submarines to planes… in this game i see only one thing. Slow moving target. nothing more or less.

2 hours ago, Sharkonus said:

guys i have a question. Do you know what Destroyer means? it means that ship is designed for destroying. but where is the destruction power? second question. Making destroyer tanky as battleships… dude battleships are tanky, they are not destroyers. You cant mix two different types together. and third question. Look at navy forces and check what destroyer really is… Fast, deadly ship that has various type of defenses for anything from submarines to planes… in this game i see only one thing. Slow moving target. nothing more or less.

Unless you seriously screwed up your destroyer build, you should have plenty of destruction power. Using a Destroyer in the correct circumstances can provide your team a key advantage. Unlike most other ships, Destroyers are highly dependant on good team coordination, as they are easy targets on their own. You need your team to keep you healed and protected from short range attacks, you in turn provide long range firepower and area suppression.

Just dont expect to yolocharge an entire team just because your hull has 100k+ hitpoints.