More storage space

As new ships keep getting added, it would be great to be able to expand storage space beyond the current limit of 2500, specially for people who prefer having multiple modules of the same type instead of having to constantly swap them between ships i think, so more storage space would be nice, probably 1000 or 2500 more spaces or something.

This ^

So good

The storage space has been this low for many years, and since then we have seen over 30 ships get added to the game. This is not an exhaustive list
The limit is quite constricting. Say, just as example, each ship takes up 14 pieces of equipment. that’s over 400 slots extra we need right there to even use the ships that were recently added to the game.

The fleet revamp also proves it necessary to obtain more slots, as a lot of modules and weapons were introduced there.

I personally think having an arbitrary cap is silly -but more importantly- that modules installed on ships, including seed chips, should never count towards capacity as that would imply that an influx of ships would not stress the inventory capacity.

There’s a reason practically all of us keep maybe 1 or 2 sets of gear for an entire tier of ships. Limit is way too low for how many ships are in the game now.

In my experience i only needed duplicates of multipurpose mods like healing and buffing, the rest not so much and im still at 1300 parts, but at the same time i tidy up things so it depends on each player i guess. What do you do to max out your inventory anyway?

45 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

What do you do to max out your inventory anyway?

Never sell anything ever

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Never sell anything ever

I sold my excess every time… i guess thats the key.

13 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I sold my excess every time… i guess thats the key.

I just do spring cleaning like once a year where I sell my unneeded duplicates/Mk1’s

10 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

What do you do to max out your inventory anyway?

hehe expand

screenshot-210905-213534.png.2c2218abe356aa17f454ce22a5eb51ad.png

Sweet singu god of hoarding…