Module drops from PvP/E

The module/weapon drops that you get from OS should also be obtained in PvP/PvE loot. Remove credit loot entirely and make credit loot resources, and the “uncommon” or “rare” drops be modules and weapons etc for the ships you’re using. (so you have to play the ship you want mods for)

Great idea, would bring more value to PVE and PVP matches. Everyone likes more loot.

It is utterly ridiculous that they’d lock so much content behind the most boring part of the game.

Honestly, it should all just go back into the market, I’d gladly pay a couple hundred thousand credits instead of spending any time in Empty Space.

That would be nice indeed.  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

On 3/29/2018 at 5:52 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

The module/weapon drops that you get from OS should also be obtained in PvP/PvE loot. Remove credit loot entirely and make credit loot resources, and the “uncommon” or “rare” drops be modules and weapons etc for the ships you’re using. (so you have to play the ship you want mods for)

amen, I especially like the part about equipment for the ship the pilot is flying

On 3/30/2018 at 10:36 AM, Naqel said:

It is utterly ridiculous that they’d lock so much content behind the most boring part of the game.

I’d just like to remind everyone that this is a conversation with opinions, not everyone finds open space boring

Open Space was never improved… it just keeps forcing itself onto us now…

On 4/5/2018 at 2:39 PM, evo888 said:

I’d just like to remind everyone that this is a conversation with opinions, not everyone finds open space boring

Let me rephrase:

I should not be forced to camp an enemy spawn for up to 2 hours, getting at best a total of 5 minutes of “combat” in that time, in order to obtain a desired piece of equipment.

I’d much rather spend those two hours playing PvP skirmishes and spend the credits earned that way to buy the damn thing.

On 5/4/2018 at 6:09 PM, evo888 said:

not everyone finds open space boring

Many do. And those who do find it boring shouldn’t be forced to play it.