Match Maker Poll

Discussion is [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34395-match-maker-is-taking-too-long-and-is-lame).

3x PvP queue was cool but game is just lacking players ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

4vs4

MM should put regular ship and alien ship in different queue, too many leaping ships, one second it’s in front of you, next second it’s 15km away capping a beacon.

2 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

MM should put regular ship and alien ship in different queue, too many leaping ships, one second it’s in front of you, next second it’s 15km away capping a beacon.

They don’t even need to do that… but how about just the possibility to select Standard mode (only Empire, Federation and Jericho; no destroyers) and Hardcore (all ships)

(pretty sure there are masochists out there who enjoy fighting alien ships on standard ones)

3 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

They don’t even need to do that… but how about just the possibility to select Standard mode (only Empire, Federation and Jericho; no destroyers) and Hardcore (all ships)

(pretty sure there are masochists out there who enjoy fighting alien ships on standard ones)

I think that would leave mm empty still. if all people are splitting into separate queues then it solves nothing. This thread is about fixing MM and the queue times, not how op elly ships are and that normal ships have no chance against them.

I would actually prefer 8 vs. 8 players, than 10 vs. 10, or 12 vs. 12.

Reason is simple. There must be some bug in the net code, or maybe servers just become overloaded, causing strange lag or slowdowns.

As soon as one or two players die, it resumes to normal. This is also evident in SQ (Dreadnought Battle) and Special Operations.

SQ is 8v8 so idk how it should help.

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

I would actually prefer 8 vs. 8 players, than 10 vs. 10, or 12 vs. 12.

Reason is simple. There must be some bug in the net code, or maybe servers just become overloaded, causing strange lag or slowdowns.

As soon as one or two players die, it resumes to normal. This is also evident in SQ (Dreadnought Battle) and Special Operations.

8 vs 8 sounds good to me. Note that I said “ME” fukn kosty. Anyway, if MM is reduced to 8 vs 8 then that too could make queue faster cause there would be more battles going simultaneously.

+1 for 8 vs 8.

[@Koromac](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/243485-koromac/) it was your idea so make new thread in suggestions. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

8 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

8 vs 8 sounds good to me. Note that I said “ME” fukn kosty. Anyway, if MM is reduced to 8 vs 8 then that too could make queue faster cause there would be more battles going simultaneously.

+1 for 8 vs 8.

[@Koromac](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/243485-koromac/) it was your idea so make new thread in suggestions. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

8v8 is imo a nice Size but Koro’s point about lag and SQ doesn’t make sense.

Let’s bargain a bit  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”) 7vs7.

PVP should be full as possible, if it can be done, why are we even debating about it?

12 vs 12 is fine, 16 vs 16 would be even better, with some game objective modifications.

Please delete matchmaker from hell, rigged for marked pilots to rapid loose most games and give us sport back!

Any random matchmaker team members selection would be better than this corrupt and evil algorithm game use now.