Make 'Black Ghost' available for use year round

Last year with the Halloween update the DLC ship “Black Ghost” was added. This ship was available for use for roughly 2-3 weeks before being disabled and unable to be equipped for those that owned the respective DLC, effectively nullifying the purchase of any players who were willing to buy into it - whether it was for the module or the ship.
However, the ship itself does not warrant the time limited access that is associated with it. The ship has similar stats to a  decently fit Vigilant  and  worse  stats and usability than an optimally setup Vigilant. Not only is the ship worse than Vigilant statistically, the module mounts of the ship are extremely unoptimal with all bar one of the ship components being bundled together at the rear of the ship - making it extremely susceptable to Plasma Arc attacks and ‘Sting’ attacks from Stingray gunships.

With this in mind - do you think the Black Ghost should be available full time for owners of the DLC whilst keeping the restrction on purchasing the DLC to Halloween and it’s associated events?

The ship is not extremely powerful and in some arguments such as energy consumption it is not even ideally setup compared to the current Rank 14 Destroyer line up let alone Ze’ta and as such allowing for it to be usable year round would have no long term consequences that could not be solved via community balance pass iterations such as the current stand outs in PvP.

For those who do not own Black Ghost or are unfamiliar with the ship’s capability when fully equipped here are some associated material with the ship as well as a comparison to Vigilant.

Black Ghost stats/build: 

Y0bXP7p.jpg

Vigilant stats with similar build:

R7l4w1I.jpg

Black Ghost PvP demo (from ship release): 

Yeah

+111

If it was year round, I would consider buying one. I am absolutely NOT paying for part time content.

4 hours ago, ScireEstMelius said:

If it was year round, I would consider buying one. I am absolutely NOT paying for part time content.

Yeah this is one reason in particular the DLC for both the Black Ghost and Papa Crabs should not have been time limited since as a result there is simply no way I can legitimately reccomend picking up the DLC to newer players or heck, even older players as it is simply a waste of money

I will add some arguments that has been forwarded to me in favor of making the “Black Ghost” Available all year :

• The Unique Design of the Ship increase its visibility and it’s easy to recognize
  • Regarding the amount of works done on the Visual Design and Sound Design of the “Black Ghost” : it’s a shame that it’s limited in time
  • The Black Ghost is more Balanced than any other Destroyers of the same Rank :
    • No Unique Weapon
    • No Unique Module
    • Only one Special Module available
    • Ship’s bonuses are locked
    • Ship’s modifiers are locked
    • Module Positioning prevent abusive fitting
  • There is no “Premium Destroyer” in the game actually
  • It would be the First Premium Ship to not have access to Unique Module/Modifier from other Destroyers.
  • Limiting the Purchase Windows to Halloween is not problematic regarding “Endeavour/Spiral” craftability mechanics.
    • Once Purchased, Players should be able to unlock it permanently unregarding the date or period of the year.
  • A “Gold Standard” Fee to permanently unlock the Ship to make it reach the same price as other Destroyer DLC could be implemented (The whole DLC was 10E while a same Rank Destroyer is 39.99E)
    • It would be around 10.000 GS
  • The Premium Status could be removed upon unlimited unlocking to prevent general overuse of this Destroyer
    • A lot of the new DLC Ships aren’t Premium Ship, so it won’t be problematic
  • Destroyers did not receive new Ships for a Long Period of Time
  • Destroyers distribution is greatly impacted by Ze’Ta and the lack of alternative is problematic and a Source of Frustration
  • The presence of ship in the Hangar of players that bought it but can’t use it is a Source of Frustration

5 hours ago, Rakza said:

• A “Gold Standard” Fee to permanently unlock the Ship to make it reach the same price as other Destroyer DLC could be implemented (The whole DLC was 10E while a same Rank Destroyer is 39.99E)
  • It would be around 10.000 GS
  • The Premium Status could be removed upon unlimited unlocking to prevent general overuse of this Destroyer
  • A lot of the new DLC Ships aren’t Premium Ship, so it won’t be problematic

In my eyes this would make Black Ghost even worse than it is currently. That ship currently is even worse than Vigilant because of worse module placement, no special module choice, no custom passive slot configuration and lack of any unique modules. Worst destroyer but with premium status available only for certain time of the year is much better than just worst destroyer available for entire year, especially because it’s just much worse Vigilant.

In my opinion Black Ghost should be available as premium for entire year. I wouldn’t mind GS upgrade to permanently unlock it but it must retain its premium status that way.

in my opinion buy it at halloween and a good idea then it is no longer available for purchase but still usable for me it reinforces a myth of the vessel for what it does not have ^^ especially for the new ones or what they haven’t seen the advertisement he must be telling himself how he got this ship and where did he come from   highlights the history of the ship for me i like that ^^

20 hours ago, Gon009 said:

In my opinion Black Ghost should be available as premium for entire year. I wouldn’t mind GS upgrade to permanently unlock it but it must retain its premium status that way.

Destroyers have a specific mechanics linked to the Repair Cost in order to prevent abusive gameplay.

Making it Fully Premium with “No repair Cost” would go against this mechanics and by doing so, would allow abusive Gameplay mechanics