Looking for ACTIVE wing

I am a level 12 player, I mostly always play with destroyers because I love those, working on getting my lvl 11 destroyer all polished.

Looking for active group to play together with. I’m 22 years old and have Discord/TS3

Join AoWAR ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

20 hours ago, Jayzuzzz said:

I am a level 12 player, I mostly always play with destroyers because I love those, working on getting my lvl 11 destroyer all polished.

Looking for active group to play together with. I’m 22 years old and have Discord/TS3

Check us out pegasuscommand.com.  You said wing, so former BSGO?

On 3/29/2019 at 8:00 PM, pegasuscommandst said:

Check us out pegasuscommand.com.  You said wing, so former BSGO?

Yes I’m from BSGO, I used to play alot. I think I joined your wing on there for a short while. 

5 hours ago, Jayzuzzz said:

Yes I’m from BSGO, I used to play alot. I think I joined your wing on there for a short while. 

Come on back home then!

1 hour ago, pegasuscommandst said:

Come on back home then!

OP played on the EU server, not the US. He could never have joined your wing

2 hours ago, Jonagoldz said:

OP played on the EU server, not the US. He could never have joined your wing

Peg Com was on both sides, sorry lost the prize on that one.  US and EU!

And we have been mutigame for a few years now.

…or join AoWAR xD

hola amigo, no se si aun estes interesado en pertenecer a una corporacion, pertenezco a la Hermandad del Acero, soy uno de los lideres de la Corp, somos 73 miembros con un 30% de jugadores conectados diariamente, realizamos eventos internos para premiar tu dedicacion asi como te ayudamos a crecer y mejorar tu juego.

Hello friend, I do not know if you are still interested in belonging to a corporation, I belong to the Hermandad del Acero, I am one of the leaders of the Corp. We are 73 members with 30% of players connected daily, we perform internal events to reward your dedication as well as we help you grow and improve your game.