[LOL] Thunder's guide on how2StarConflict

-Welcome to my guide on how2StarConflict,here are the thing you can check out in here!:

-How to not be a douchebag guide

-Why you should keep playing after 1.3.4 update

ALSO DONT FORGET TO JOIN THE PRANKSTERS GANGSTER CLUBTM

-I know what you might think,what do these have in common with the actual game?Well,they don’t have only stuff in common,thats what all the game relies on right now!We are living rough times,like all the times,ahem.

-This guide’s hole purpose is too add some comedy to these dark times,and maybe even teach you some skills you nubs.

**                                                          GUIDE ON HOW NOT TO BE A DOUCHEBAG **

-First thing you need to know,NEVER brag that you have a destroyer,cause everyone will hate on you due mostly to the fact that they keep complaining that they dont have resources on the Destroyers cause they spent them ON FRICKING MK5 WEAPONS,trust me,extra 20 dmg for 70 monocrystals IS NOT WORTH IT,thats why they halved the monocrystals,TO MAKE YOU CASUALS NOT SPEND THEM ON USELESS MK5 WEAPONS!Thats what the mk5 weapons fools deserve,to GRIND in OPEN SPACE!!!

-The second thing you need to know is,DONT spam low tier battles when you have a bunch of them(more than 3k or something),the winrate will increase but not the pilot rating,that will make you give away the fact that you are a nub,play high tier and also dont spam premium ships cause the poor casuals will make you a P2Wer,especially Nyx,god i hate that little prick…

-The last thing you need to know is that,NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO,dont use automovement,like pressing one key and moving in circles like an idiot,no,that is a unskilled overpowered tactic that n00bs shouldnt have acces to,it can be used on,interceptors,fighters(esp the federation ones) and even DESTROYERS.

-If you wont do any of these,you may not be considered a douchebag but if you really want to experience the true gameplay,then dont use fricking exploits!

Thats it for this guide cya later!

**                                                             Why you shouldnt stop playing here **

Ik,that this patch has brought good and bad thing,like all of them do and im sure im not the only one looking forward for the R14 destroyers,that will have even more nonsense weapons,but in the meantime,i think its  good idea to try and reason the change of the patch,here we go:

-First thing of all,we have the brand new trophy search,it is supposed to serve as a way of gathering stuff instead of going out in OS and gather ores and run like a little girl from Predators,not everyone likes that gamemode,we all have our differences and we should respect that,so,for the pvp hardcores that play fully synergized ships for no actual reason they implemented a slight chance to get destroyers stuff so they can spam more pvp,they also raised the costs since if you would use a premium account and a Prospector probe to get extra 4 loot searches,you can get more Berryllium or Neodium from the loot searches,at least that’s what they planned on,but the drops are as bad,maybe even worse than in OS,with what price?To fight Mk5 weaponized Cov Ops and Gunships?I dont think its worth it,T3 PvP is already screwed up with the matchmaking,we dont need extra vets with mk5 stuff to terrorize the casuals that just want to level up their useless Federation Guards,no,all what we need is to have fun and also grind a bit,since you cant get a destroyer by only having fun,you need to think about you next move and do your best so you can acomplish your dreams…

-The second thing,we have the destroyer repair drone,not sure if its a step towards engineering destroyers but that doesnt matter,it matters the fact that tehy covered one of the things a destroyer lack,regenerative capacities for its hull,especially for the empire destroyers,which again,DONT BUILD HULL TANK god,But in my opinion,they are good only for the empire destroyers,cause they shoulnt care so much about their shields,yet the stati barrier can still protect your hull but you can use the drone if you dont want to rely on those lazy engineers,if you want to play like a one-man team then go ahead!What are you waiting for?Dont forget to take the mk5 wepaon with you!*cough*xxxxxxx*cough*

​-The next thing in our list is the lovely sector conquest tokens!At least make those available for Co-op or Spec-Ops cause T4 PvP queue takes AGES,id rather play againist broken modded r15 stupid bots than T4 Black hole spammers.

Just hope that you will win before running out of patience adn you should be fine!Moving on…

-The last thing we have is the Co-op change,now you can play with T4 ships and the enemy bots can use destroyers,i see that as a good idea to both farm mats and do the future tasks for the R14 Destroyers,hopefully…

Well folks,thats it for now,hope you enjoyed my guide and that it changed your mind upon quitting this mess…i-i mean game,uh…

GOODBYE!

How to not be a douchebag. . . looking forward to this one  :)

How to not be a douchebag. . . looking forward to this one  :)

I think i may have overdid it on that one,but at least i was honest,kinda…

How to not be a douche in SC:

#1.   Don’t brag about your pilot rating if your win rate is below 1.40   Anybody can fail their way to a 7000 rating by spamming T5 pvp.

#2.   Give a thumbs up to that lone engineer on your team who kept your team alive but had no kills.  Takes a special kind of masochist to heal pubs with no thanks just so you can win.

#3.   For the love of all that is sacred don’t choose LRF when you’re the captain in combat recon.

How do I join  Prankster Gangsters   Club  if I can’t post in off-topic part of the forums?

How to not be a douche in SC:

#1.   Don’t brag about your pilot rating if your win rate is below 1.40   Anybody can fail their way to a 7000 rating by spamming T5 pvp (it is already possible to get in r9 over 7777).

Lel, even the Win rate doesn’t say much about a player coz when you fly a squad with some good players and get vs a Ace squad (what happens/happend very often since there is no squad balancing in this game) you can easily get a high win rate; when you fly alone especially at prime time you get often very balanced matches where you have also min. 1 good player vs you 

#2.   Give a thumbs up to that lone engineer on your team who kept your team alive but had no kills.  Takes a special kind of masochist to heal pubs with no thanks just so you can win.

:fed012:

#3.   For the love of all that is sacred don’t choose LRF when you’re the captain in combat recon.

LRF  ist the best

Radnom video which doesn’t prove anything

How do I join  Prankster Gangsters   Club  if I can’t post in off-topic part of the forums?

Just tell me your in-game name and ill add you

Just tell me your in-game name and ill add you

it’s Hoot