Last man standing Marathon

Hello.

Yesterday, friday 23, I have received the reward for the last man standing marathon.

I saw in my mail box  2 mails one yellow and the other white with the rewards. 

If I am not wrong I have read 59 days left to get/open them.

But few hours later the mails with the rewards disappeared. 

What can I do?

Thank you in advance

56 minutes ago, keinesar said:

Hello.

Yesterday, friday 23, I have received the reward for the last man standing marathon.

I saw in my mail box  2 mails one yellow and the other white with the rewards. 

If I am not wrong I have read 59 days left to get/open them.

But few hours later the mails with the rewards disappeared. 

What can I do?

Thank you in advance

This mail was mistakenly sent out to a large amount of players - only the winner of the “Last Man Standing” Marathon were meant to receive this mail and as a result any players who received it by mistake had their accounts rolled back to a state prior to the mail being received.

Thank you for the answer [TheDerpNukem](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244296-thederpnukem/ “Go to TheDerpNukem’s profile”) 

I have finished 10th in the leaderboard, I should receive a reward, it´snt it?

Here is the announce

8843e77dbfe5eca349b154de162a.jpg.07a8d3cd85766470a9359fd766b78ef7.jpg

Attention to all pilots! The UMC received an emergency contract from the so-called Broker.

• All mercenaries, who took places from 1 to 10 in the leaderboards of the “Last man standing” mode recorded by UMC engineers on October 22, will get 500 monocrystals and 1000 GS.
  • All pilots who took places from 11 to 25 in the leaderboards of the “Last man standing” mode recorded by UMC engineers on October 22, will get 1000 GS.
  • All pilots who took places from 26 to 40 in the leaderboards of the “Last man standing” mission recorded by UMC engineers on October 22, will get 500 GS.

Yours truly,
Star Conflict Team

10 minutes ago, keinesar said:

Thank you for the answer  [TheDerpNukem](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244296-thederpnukem/ “Go to TheDerpNukem’s profile”) 

I have finished 10th in the leaderboard, I should receive a reward, it´snt it?

Yes - you may have to contact a staff member, organiser or support to help resolve this as the mail was deleted gamewide as damage control until the rollback occurred.

7 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

This mail was mistakenly sent out to a large amount of players - only the winner of the “Last Man Standing” Marathon were meant to receive this mail and as a result any players who received it by mistake had their accounts rolled back to a state prior to the mail being received.

And due to the rollback I lost my second day of sinister marathon completion