ISOTOPE HARVEST DAMAGE

How much damage make isotope harvest?

I not find damage in the description…

screenshot-170927-151004.jpg.8360f589564b41889cc47615f68257c0.jpg

The dmg will depend of the amount of targets and the ships classes that are in the field so it can’t be tell.

Still dmg are too low, it take forever to reload, it’s hard to use in any situation…

But it look nice

3 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

The dmg will depend of the amount of targets and the ships classes that are in the field so it can’t be tell.

Still dmg are too low, it take forever to reload, it’s hard to use in any situation…

But it look nice

I think I would rather have that than Tempest personally. Tempest is ok but its rare that it ever has any real affect. For PvE its ok. BTW, if anyone has the plasma emitter isotope harvester for 500 GS, hit me up or we can do some trading but I’m not paying a ridiculous amount for it.

2 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

But it look nice

when update it to mk2-3 ecc… in the description of update there is write increase core damage +x and periphery dmg +y… then there is a base damage but i not understood how much…

39 minutes ago, LoSconosciuto said:

when update it to mk2-3 ecc… in the description of update there is write increase core damage +x and periphery dmg +y… then there is a base damage but i not understood how much…

yes you deal more dmg if the target is closer to the field core but like i said it’s hard to tell how much dmg you’ll deal (and i forget to say that distance also count)

3 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I think I would rather have that than Tempest personally. Tempest is ok but its rare that it ever has any real affect. For PvE its ok. BTW, if anyone has the plasma emitter isotope harvester for 500 GS, hit me up or we can do some trading but I’m not paying a ridiculous amount for it.

you have to use the tempest in the same way you use missiles on a fighter, think about it’s tracking ability (2x3500) more than trying to get more targets, and it’s op in survival and it can also track repair drone from other dessies

don’t waste gs on the isotope it’s useless

10 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

you have to use the tempest in the same way you use missiles on a fighter, think about it’s tracking ability (2x3500) more than trying to get more targets, and it’s op in survival and it can also track repair drone from other dessies

don’t waste gs on the isotope it’s useless

Not for my build. At least that is my gathering of it. My build is a regen/resist build which the Isotope Harvester restores shields on top of my spec mod. The spec mod alone can keep me alive in the most dangerous situations. That is why I want it. As far as Tempest, I know how to use it but its not a huge deal for me. I can take it or leave it but shield regen is a must.

isotope may look cool when you read the description but believe me you’ll be disapointed

(work well on spec ops)

I find damage… 1757 periphery in mk3 and 5856 core… 

screenshot-170928-004441.jpg.4ec442cb5d2596db7b2e42d0b12ef350.jpg

It fully charges your shield when u hit a defiler, really does help in crowded places, insta 10k shield ez but everything is situational so its highly subjective on my end xd

Tyrant in full is that way,