Increase inventory

The storage space for “Enriched Monocrystals” and “Alien Composite Blocks” needs to be drastically increased.

+1. Now I want orca to say “added for review”^^

Not really

It’s neither good or bad to me, also im not collecting suggestions anymore.

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

WHAT!?

p.s. +1 to fox’s suggestion

5 hours ago, SheenShade said:

i love OS : ) and more, with spacial scanner…when i find something i looking for, i keep ofc, if it’s other stuff i give to my corp’s mates.

i give often credits, enriched beryllium or éléctrum, or just ores they need.

But you must have a “strategy” to find blues spots,

if there’s too many ppl, no way to find, and you must know if you find one in a map, you can’t find the next in same map for few minutes.

I mean you have time to visite the beside map.

Also; for karma, it’s very long, yes, to get… i try to reach 250 k, but hard…also,  you can’t try to get max karma and kill players at same time; you must choise, or it will take age for nothing.

Maybe i will try to get negative karma, later : )

Spacial scanner still worth to get, untill dev decide to delete all blues spots in OS, as they done one time, just after they made a 50% discount !! was mad. for some months. :012:

But now it’s ok, i find all blues spots as before.

But waiting too for other maps , other things to do ![:003:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003.png “:003:”)

5 hours ago, SheenShade said:

More Fraud  ,… don’t forget to delete this post to ORCA1911

I think 

Spacial scanner still worth to get, untill dev decide to delete all blues spots in OS, as they done one time, just after they made a 50% discount !! was mad. for some months.

That actually never happened. In one of the updates positioning of the containers changed to truly randomly generated (however the container itself was made visible) making it very very hard to spot (even with 6k range of spatial scanner you could end up with doing 9 full passes of the sector (the smaller one) or 16 passes (if the sector was very big) after waiting for the initial spawn. So we are talking 500+km + initial spawn - that’s over 15 minutes to comb one big sector with 700m/s ship. So the fixed locations came back.

46 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

I will not even comment on this. What your post even has in common with the topic?

1 minute ago, niripas said:

47 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

I will not even comment on this. What your post even has in common with the topic?

the deleted post had something in common with this topic … I was there when the blue containers  were deleted  … all but  one per map with a 10 minute respawn time right after the 50% scanner sale … I mean come on man !!! whats the benefit of putting the scanners on sale and deleting all but one  blue  box  and then increasing the spawn time on that one box to 10 minutes ??? … this is personal experience , not a rant about a random post … I bought a scanner and wished I hadn’t after the first trip to open space …

the original post was a accusation of fraud to the Dev’s for the inventory limit they imposed

YEs, Sinaka told me same, wasn’t deleted in fact… but as i replied to him :

"yes, was too hard to  find !  didn’t wanted to spend hours in os to find 1 mystérious container, with… 1 computing ship inside … ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

for me this rate was same as nothing in compare with now…"

But, yes, Original Taz, don’t understand the link with the inventory limit…

10 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

What - no suggestions? Why?

+1 for DRFox’s suggestion

As I see resource storage limit is “good” for the followings:

• It incites the use of valuable resources on more useful modules for Elly ships, or on less popular items like mk5 module/weapon upgrades.

• It makes players aware of the resources they have and the items they want to get.

• Tasks and missions become more important.

• It puts everyone more or less on the same level when new ships, modules, etc. are introduced and therefore makes more players do event missions instead of buying everything on day one.

• Removes some of the widening gap from between new(er) and veteran players.

• It makes players buy more bundles. 

• It pisses off hoarders that often show off their stocks of everything or whine that they have nothing to achieve, and, it also gives devs a good laugh:)

• Basically a crowd control to drive the focus of the majority of players from one thing to another.

There might be other things too but I think these were the problems devs had to deal with at the first place. And what were their real intentions? I vote for the “pissing off hoarders” one:)) 

8 minutes ago, SINaka said:

As I see resource storage limits is “good” for the followings:

• It incites the use of valuable resources on more useful modules for Elly ships, or on less popular items like mk5 module/weapon upgrades.

• It makes players aware of the resources they have and the items they want to get.

• Tasks and missions become more important.

• It puts everyone more or less on the same level when new ships, modules, etc. are introduced and therefore makes more players do event missions instead of buying everything on day one.

• Removes some of the widening gap from between new(er) and veteran players.

• It makes players buy more bundles. 

• It pisses off hoarders that often show off their stocks of everything or whine that they have nothing to achieve, and, it also gives devs a good laugh:)

• Basically a crowd control to drive the focus of the majority of players from one thing to another.

There might be other things tool but I think these were the problems devs had to deal with at the first place. And what were their real intentions? I vote for the “pissing off hoarders” one:)) 

when the patch came out  just before the Tai’kin was available to start building , the limit was so hastily done and so rushed to happen before the Tai’kin release and the Dev’s  made the limit so low that the Thar’Ga special modules parts requirements were above the limit … YEP !!! you heard me right  the parts limit was lower than the necessary parts to build the Thar’Ga … but yes it was a good patch that one , it stopped dead the production of any further Thar’Ga ships … you are so right  the Dev’s are always looking out for the players best interest and why shouldn’t we pay a fortune for that immense love and devotion we ALWAYS receive from the Dev’s here at Star Conflict … I for one think that the inventory limit should be  reduced even further and a special inventory pass should be sold in the GS store for maybe … Hmmmm 2999 GS … yep that’s about right … this would be a 3 hour pass that would allow your inventory to have as many parts as you can collect in 3 hours for the purpose of building ships … this would  further balance the game  in my opinion and with so much balance in the game maybe the players would be happy again and not want to store ( HOARD ) the years of farming they did… yes that makes perfect sense to me  … thx for clarifying this matter  … I’m all good now  and can go have a coffee in peace .

6 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

yes that makes perfect sense to me  … thx for clarifying this matter  … I’m all good now  and can go have a coffee in peace .

Any time…

6 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

Don’t copy a whole page of wiki next time.

2 hours ago, avarshina said:

What - no suggestions? Why?

Got tired of it.

6 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

the deleted post had something in common with this topic … I was there when the blue containers  were deleted  … all but  one per map with a 10 minute respawn time right after the 50% scanner sale … I mean come on man !!! whats the benefit of putting the scanners on sale and deleting all but one  blue  box  and then increasing the spawn time on that one box to 10 minutes ??? … this is personal experience , not a rant about a random post … I bought a scanner and wished I hadn’t after the first trip to open space …

the original post was a accusation of fraud to the Dev’s for the inventory limit they imposed

That post didn’t have anything to do with this topic and it wasn’t deleted. It’s still in open space thread (where it should be) - 

Also no - I verified all sectors then - all had containers spawned. But it could take up to an 30 minutes to find them. So no, they weren’t deleted. Also spawn time was 60 or 90 seconds. How did you get those 10 minutes respawn?

3 hours ago, niripas said:

Also no - I verified all sectors then - all had containers spawned. But it could take up to an 30 minutes to find them. So no, they weren’t deleted. Also spawn time was 60 or 90 seconds. How did you get those 10 minutes respawn?

because I parked on the only one in the map and waited  … ate lunch and it still wasn’t there … but your right , the hundreds of posts , comments and complaints are wrong … the blue boxes are EVERYWHERE and they spawn so fast I can’t mail the 1,000’s of monocrystals I get from them in time before my inventory is full .

11 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

because I parked on the only one in the map and waited  … ate lunch and it still wasn’t there … but your right , the hundreds of posts , comments and complaints are wrong … the blue boxes are EVERYWHERE and they spawn so fast I can’t mail the 1,000’s of monocrystals I get from them in time before my inventory is full .

Man it is thing way in the past and it got fixed already… Let’s us move on m8s

21 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

Love your proofs, mate. If you parked, your spatial scanner was covering 678 cubic kilometers. Smaller sectors have 8000 cubic kilometers, bigger ones over 27000. Probability that you were in range of mysterious container detection is:

• for smaller sector - 8.5%

• for bigger sector -  2.5% 

So you could even wait till dinner or even morning next and it wouldn’t be detected (unless someone would pick it up of course, then it would respawn withing detection range with probabilities listed above). 

But as Avarshina said (I wouldn’t even ask about those hundreds of posts and complains regarding randomisation of containers position - I remember few threads about them, but not a single one about that containers were removed) -

9 hours ago, avarshina said:

Man it is thing way in the past and it got fixed already… Let’s us move on m8s

Many things in the inventory need increased. 

As for spatial scanner. The module needs a rework its way to difficult to find the item, not to mention what in the drops are trash.

It does not show me items better than what I can get just picking up randoms. The time it takes to find a blue I could have pick up 5 or more random items. One of those items would surely be equal to whatever is hidden in the blues. ~50k credit drops or some random mat, but never a mono, neo, berry, electrum, or whatever. I think they should add gs in those blues. Even if it’s 10 gs for every 10 pick ups at least let us get some gs back for this overpriced useless module.

23 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Many things in the inventory need increased. 

As for spatial scanner. The module needs a rework its way to difficult to find the item, not to mention what in the drops are trash.

It does not show me items better than what I can get just picking up randoms. The time it takes to find a blue I could have pick up 5 or more random items. One of those items would surely be equal to whatever is hidden in the blues. ~50k credit drops or some random mat, but never a mono, neo, berry, electrum, or whatever. I think they should add gs in those blues. Even if it’s 10 gs for every 10 pick ups at least let us get some gs back for this overpriced useless module.

Seriously though. Mysterious Containers are useless atm.