I too bug

Hello, today I post here to help too … because I bug my ips are too low, please help me I’m sick of these bugs … thank you beforehand

What is “ips?”

You should make a full bug report in the correct section, including print screens, logs and your dxdiag. That way the devs can help you more easily

IPS = performance of the game

And that’s good or section? : c

Maybe try to talk with your main language? Maybe someone out there knows how to talk your language, because your English is really confusing. Hope you get help soon.

oui je suis français anglais et allemand, je ne sais pas si quelqu’un parle d’une de ces langues :c (FR)

yes I’m English and German French, I do not know if anyone speaks one of these languages :c (EN)

ja, ich bin Englisch und Deutsch Französisch, ich weiß nicht, ob jemand spricht man von diesen Sprachen :c (GE)

There’re people out there who speak German and French, I believe this. Hope they come and help you.

This is the French forums.

And this is the German forums.

oui je suis français anglais et allemand, je ne sais pas si quelqu’un parle d’une de ces langues :c (FR)

yes I’m English and German French, I do not know if anyone speaks one of these languages :c (EN)

ja, ich bin Englisch und Deutsch Französisch, ich weiß nicht, ob jemand spricht man von diesen Sprachen :c (GE)

Je parle les trois en faite XD C’est quoi ton problème? (exactement) Mais comme je disais, le mieux c’est peut-être de mettre un “bug report”

IPS = performance of the game

And that’s good or section? : c

Think you meant FPS?