How to spoil a pretty good gre 1 update.

I woke up one day thinking that I would like to be my favorite medic at Star Conflict, I’m going to take 4 portions of myself by immediately reloading the rockets for security in order not to catch any small ship from the back. Suddenly, an EMC ship arrives and one modola turns mines into an enemy 4 portions, a little exaggeration, it should have a mac limit of 2, okay I understand it even got used to it. But today I went to myself to play the same medication and what I see besides that EMC can take your faces is his special mod since the last update simply destroys them so I ask a question why are these faces since at this point they are useless garbage, with 70% of people years with these ECM thinkers. There was one last protection against small ships which were mine and now it has been done with even this will not help, which is reflected in the fact that there is no point in flying now frigates engineering because you fall from a second hand in a dozen seconds and the mines do not protect you from the invasion for close distance small ships now fly you like this and flying in a small distance around you will drive you and the only thing you can do at this point is look at how it destroys because you do not even manage to rotate by 180 degrees and already smashes. Congratulations to the creators if your task was to keep players in the game, it worked out the worst in the world. According to me, EMC ships were op before the update and now they are almost un-killable, and especially for heavy ships, you simply applauded the game.
As now, there were a lot of players in engineering frigates, now nobody will play them because they are without any chances …

Engineering frigates haven’t been very “META” in quite some time, many ships can deal more damage than them and (excluding destroyers) can fully repair hull in a few seconds. They’re slow and unmaneuverable compared to other ships, and they’re a support class, meaning they’re a higher priority target and have the potential to be taken out easier than other ships. If you haven’t already done so, I would recommend trying some of the fighter class ships. Specializing in this game isn’t that great of an idea, one change to a core feature might render your particular strategy for a specific ship role useless, its always good to have other ships/roles to fall back on.

7 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

Engineering frigates haven’t been very “META” in quite some time, many ships can deal more damage than them and (excluding destroyers) can fully repair hull in a few seconds. They’re slow and unmaneuverable compared to other ships, and they’re a support class, meaning they’re a higher priority target and have the potential to be taken out easier than other ships. If you haven’t already done so, I would recommend trying some of the fighter class ships. Specializing in this game isn’t that great of an idea, one change to a core feature might render your particular strategy for a specific ship role useless, its always good to have other ships/roles to fall back on.

To say all this in simple words,

small ships are OP against anything else you just need to get good build + crew and decent ping and you can ra pe all bigger ships as you like.

Small ships are also extra hard to hit with missiles and even if you hit them with missiles they receive less damage.

Ah I forgot to mention that cooldown of small ships is faster and module duration is usually longer than at bigger ships.

Developers simply think ( I doubt they think at all ) that players that use small ships are cool = better. Because of that, we have heavy unbalanced small ships weapons modules ect…

4 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

To say all this in simple words,

small ships are OP against anything else you just need to get good build + crew and decent ping and you can ra pe all bigger ships as you like.

Small ships are also extra hard to hit with missiles and even if you hit them with missiles they receive less damage.

Ah I forgot to mention that cooldown of small ships is faster and module duration is usually longer than at bigger ships.

Developers simply think ( I doubt they think at all ) that players that use small ships are cool = better. Because of that, we have heavy unbalanced small ships weapons modules ect…

and yet Bigger ships, especially after speed buff to everything except Inties and Dessies, dominate most of the games. What a conundrum. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

9 hours ago, xKostyan said:

and yet Bigger ships, especially after speed buff to everything except Inties and Dessies, dominate most of the games. What a conundrum. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

there is no bigger ship that can win one vs one against the small ship.

7 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

there is no bigger ship that can win one vs one against the small ship.

Clearly, you have a particular list of restrictions and conditions for such an empirical situation of 1v1, but if you think about it, you might realize, that those conditions are not what is in actual games.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Clearly, you have a particular list of restrictions and conditions for such an empirical situation of 1v1, but if you think about it, you might realize, that those conditions are not what is in actual games.

Since the game is open space as well as situations where you go one vs one are not so rare. And clear winner is small ship each time.

Sure two waz’gots and one spark with auto-aiming thi’lith + mag. disruptor can deal with small ships in PvP game, but tell me how many times do you get single Waz’got in team when you play PvP?

Not to mention that that player should also know how to use that Engineer.

No, my darling, small ships are ruling this game.

I was very good with Gauss, and I can’t hit a small ship with it anymore, also 99% of missiles can’t hit small ships as well. Not to mention that even when it happens small ships don’t receive actual damage from it.

Why do you think people are leaving this game even if this game has an excellent PvP mechanic?

Because they are sick of small ships getting in doing extreme damage in small time and then they just activate 6-sec immunity module and run away.

And it is same with Tai’kin, cov. ops and ECM. The game is boring because of such development.

Remember bigger co ck does bigger impact than small one, just in this game is all messed up.

ECM are somewhat common, granted. But small ships are absolutely not dominating the game!

Of course, a lone lrf or engineer will get killed by any half competent interceptor, but they don’t have any staying power whatsoever.

Interceptors are borderline useless at defending beacons, or their team, especially on the smaller maps.

All fed fighters now have interceptor level speed, so do commands and gunships. Even frigates now commonly move faster than 300m/s.

I play command ships and guards most of the time. And yet i don’t fail to outmatch interceptors whatsoever.

Equip a proton wall, learn how to position yourself and how to not be the easiest target. Thats all.

Fast fed gunships, especially the wolfhound are far more durable and dangerous than any interceptor could ever be and nobody is complaning about that.

True, gauss cannons aren’t viable on many ships now and i wish that would change. All ships got faster, gauss has a harder time of keeping up.

4 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Since the game is open space as well as situations where you go one vs one are not so rare. And clear winner is small ship each time.

Sure two waz’gots and one spark with auto-aiming thi’lith + mag. disruptor can deal with small ships in PvP game, but tell me how many times do you get single Waz’got in team when you play PvP?

Not to mention that that player should also know how to use that Engineer.

No, my darling, small ships are ruling this game.

I was very good with Gauss, and I can’t hit a small ship with it anymore, also 99% of missiles can’t hit small ships as well. Not to mention that even when it happens small ships don’t receive actual damage from it.

Why do you think people are leaving this game even if this game has an excellent PvP mechanic?

Because they are sick of small ships getting in doing extreme damage in small time and then they just activate 6-sec immunity module and run away.

And it is same with Tai’kin, cov. ops and ECM. The game is boring because of such development.

Remember bigger co ck does bigger impact than small one, just in this game is all messed up.

That is the biggest pile of bs I have heard in a while.