How do I get the Th'ak'Len container?

screenshot-201209-183721.jpg.9db697fc1bc781c5ff7695454636184c.jpg

How do I get the Th’ak’Len container? 

pvp, loot?
pve, loot?
mission pve, loot?
or loot in all battle mode?
Where can I get it?

Ignore the tooltip - it hasn’t been updated since Waz’got came out. Th’ak’Len is a contest weapon and can only be earned via contests and Tournaments. There is a Tournament coming up later this month which is one of the few possibilities to earn the weapon alongside other contest/tournament exclusives like the “Turbo Phaser DN-1”… 

IIRC the lower ranked version is obtainable ingame while the high ranked one only in tournaments and contests.

9 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

IIRC the lower ranked version is obtainable ingame while the high ranked one only in tournaments and contests.

No, the lower rank version is the same situation. It was available at Waz’got launch and for a time via trading while supply lasted and is now unavailable pretty much permanently.

8 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

No, the lower rank version is the same situation. It was available at Waz’got launch and for a time via trading while supply lasted and is now unavailable pretty much permanently.

*rolls up sleeves* time to go to work then.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:53 AM, dark_on said:

How do I get the Th’ak’Len container? 

Only in Open Space with Spatial Scanner you can find it, they drops like a Blueprints from Mysterious Containers, to bad that we cannot sell those blueprints which we find in open space, those blueprints looks like only for personal purpose and nothing else to upgrade your weapon on Mk5.