Heavily Unbalanced PvP

This is honestly my number one issue, period. I’m a heavy PvP player, at the end of the day this matters more to me than anything else people I or other’s gripe about.

Today I’ve finally had enough after 16 Tier 3(Usually 6-9 some R11/12)

• Zero
    • Team Cordination
    • Horrible Ship Choice Eg) LRF for Beacon Hunt
    • Simple Objective Following

Versus on the enemy team

• Nearly all the time
    • Team Cordination
    • Actually Useful Ship’s 
    • Hardcore Objective Taking

Basically this boils down to new pilots, inexperienced pilot’s or those with much lower pilot rating(iffy, not sure if it STILL has to do with MM placement) and one great pilot, versus the rest of the team, my friends and I even people against me rarely all have much high pilot rating(7/8 thousand) Everyone else? All checked, all have… you guessed it horrible pilot ratings, low W/L and K/D using alternative pilot calculator. 

I cannot stand this! I HATE PvP now, my corp mates or I always usually expected  carry, all the time, every match and we end up losing because IT’S A TEAM GAME, one person cannot do everything! it’s been like this for a while but it hasn’t been this bad personally. PvP is no fun at this rank anymore, which makes flying with corp mates an absolute nightmare. 

MM Placement in my opinion is broken. I’m using that in an actual meaning; it’s not working. Or is designed to literally fail while russians eat popcorn and laugh. 

I voted very hard because I loose 9/10 times to get my 35 iridium per day , I tried the exploit for a while  but  started farming the Tyrant and stopped … take a palom into pvp and your pilot score will drop 100-150 points per battle … do this all day and your pilot score will be  2000 or so … this is how nasa and the other corps exploit the xxxx*ked up MM in this game …  so your score is 2000 so you get put with the best team to balance the game  …

it’s a fact, pvp is extremely unbalanced these days

Where is a NO option?

I understand the part where it feels like you got a newbie team whereas the enemy team got experienced players, but why so hung up on victory?

6 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

I understand the part where it feels like you got a newbie team whereas the enemy team got experienced players, but why so hung up on victory?

if you lose every time, you never get your deserved iridium, get it?

7 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

^

10 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Agreed, but you have to understand… my corp and I but mainly me LOVE PVP and this autistic to say at the least of a match making system makes it unfair and not fun anymore. I try to just do my dailies for iri and cant even win a game due to garbage teams.

25 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Where is a NO option?

Because. “If so, select what group” IF SO, if you dont then vuallah?

3 minutes ago, evo888 said:

if you lose every time, you never get your deserved iridium, get it?

You’ll eventually win, it happens to everyone. That’s playing MMO’s, people are always a wild card.

57 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

You’ll eventually win, it happens to everyone. That’s playing MMO’s, people are always a wild card.

That is playing an underpopulated game, whos matchmaking is broken and totally decides in a fair way, that you have won enough and now it is time to loose over and over. You get punished for doing well, by getting to carry the weight of a xxxx team. Horray \o/ alt+f4 doesnt work!

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Because you have to win once a day to get the iridium

4 minutes ago, Oregyen said:

Horray \o/ alt+f4 doesnt work!

If you have it on window mode  just close the window and relog to sit in your hanger while the xxxx team dies slowly … then there’s the no thruster use for 2 minutes removal for inactivity and you can go back to your hanger and use the horrible trading system for the next 10 minutes

1 hour ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

Because. “If so, select what group” IF SO, if you dont then vuallah?

i wan’t to vote NO

2 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

I voted very hard because I loose 9/10 times to get my 35 iridium per day , I tried the exploit for a while  but  started farming the Tyrant and stopped … take a palom into pvp and your pilot score will drop 100-150 points per battle … do this all day and your pilot score will be  2000 or so … this is how nasa and the other corps exploit the xxxx*ked up MM in this game …  so your score is 2000 so you get put with the best team to balance the game  …

Ok, as there was accusation of exploit I allowed myself to verify. Not a single active player with reached Rank 15 in Sirius has less than 6900 pilot rating. In NASA - there are 2 (two) active people R15 with less than 5500 points. Also the method you described wouldn’t work. You would have to go with that Palom into PvP and lose multiple times to have any impact on MM weights, but it would have very similar impact as going to R15 and losing the same amount of times. Also Pilot Rating is not even taken into account during the matchmaking process…Also you are not losing 90% PvP games - you are winning 45% of the time on long term average. Last week you had 22 PvP games of which you have won 13, which gives you w/l  of 1.44, so…

focus on yourself, a single pilot with the right kind of mindset and a decent build can turn the tide of battle regardless of team setup. even a garbage team can attain victory if they work well enough. find a build and train with it until you can use it in any game-mode. 

In PVP is heavily unbalanced, but in dreadnought conquest it’s even worse, not only you can be matched against a full 14-15 wing with 7-9 ships, but also matchmaking forces the group to have same ship maximum ranks, so not only you get fucked in extremely unfair battles, but also group matchmaking prevents the highest ranked pilots of the group to bring anything to make it more fair. Just stupid, it makes the biggest corporations like STORM dominant, because they’ve all got 15 rank ships, and if in a fair battle they’re hard to beat, with this you wish you just had a “Concede” button.

I’m starting to think they’re doing this to piss off new players so they buy premium ships, and I don’t like it a bit.

focus on yourself, a single pilot with the right kind of mindset and a decent build can turn the tide of battle regardless of team setup. even a garbage team can attain victory if they work well enough. find a build and train with it until you can use it in any game-mode. 

Of course a well-organized team can win against bigger rank teams that don’t have good teamwork, but when the other team has bigger rank ships AND good teamwork, if the conquest matchmaking forces you all to pick the same low rank ships, guess who always wins.

On 13. 12. 2017 at 2:33 AM, ORCA1911 said:

Eventually is not good MM. 

People complain because they would like to win more often then EVENTUALLY.

MM indeed su ck but not because I wouldn’t be able to win (my w/l ratio +2) but because we don’t have any close games.

19/20 are one side games. 

So clear win or defeat. 

Why is this so I don’t know.

What exactly determine how MM is working I have no clue.

But it is not good.

Also I will not vote here.

No suitable answer on this pole even if I do feel that game is unbalanced.

On 13. 12. 2017 at 4:04 AM, xKostyan said:

i wan’t to vote NO

So your opinion is that game have good balance?

![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”) 

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 3:07 AM, xKostyan said:

Where is a NO option?

Seems that you’re not having issues with the current mm for some reason, I just  can’t understand why. A while back I’ve played a few rounds Vs/with you and saw you have a 178 win streak, now that seems very impressive and I’m sure you’re a skilled player, care to share some valid tips for the rest of us that arent that skilled [perhaps not skilled at all] so that we wont be losing 9 out of 10 rounds ?

Back to the query in hand, I’ve seen at the forum several players talking about a “method” for winning. Can’t comprehend any of that, I only know how to do my best for the win with the ships I have and the game experience I’ve gained over time here. Despite the fact that I had to grind a lot of pve for credits mainly, the mode I enjoy playing is pvp. At this point can say one thing, unless the pvp mm wont improve in such way so that equal chances are given to both teams and the current horrid situation come to an end, I’ll have no other option but to quit. Despite the fact that I consider this game great, amazing visuals/models/concept and the list can go on forever, the mm got me to a point that I want to quit. Instead off playing and having fun, each and every round is so disappointing that it accumulates such amount of frustration that turns to anger. I’ve heard of people rage quitting and couldnt understand that, yesterday I’ve done my self, while in full screen Ive turned to window mode and simply closed the game because there is no option “return to hangar”.

Thumbs up to the OP IFreakinLoveBass and of course thumbs down to all those that disagree through their hypocrisy and biased judgement.

EDIT: @EndeavSTEEL, at some other thread you’ve estimated/claimed that I’m a NASA alt account member, well I state here and now and in all honesty that is NOT the case. I am not a part of any corporation and for the time being do not wish to join any. There are a couple of forum regulars, in fact one of them is an old player, and know for a FACT that I am not a NASA alt, never been in NASA [or what to be for that matter] and that this is my main character.