game crashes when going to open space

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | When I go to open space (through a mission or not) the game closes with no error message.
For a few seconds I can be in open space but it always ends up closing.
Also I lose the payment when I click on the “undock” button of the mission. |
| What you expected to see | Being able to be in the open space without the game closing |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Going into open space, both through the map and through missions. |
| Problem details | When I go to open space (through a mission or not) the game closes with no error message.
For a few seconds I can be in open space but it always ends up closing.
Also I lose the payment when I click on the “undock” button of the mission. |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | 2021/09/12 19:21 Madrid Spain (UTC+2) |

[logs_and_exceptions_dirs.7z](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21242)

Accepted as SC-115489

Same or similar issue here, I am trying to go to open space for first time (Following the “CHECK THE SHIP’S SYSTEMS!” first campaign mission) and the game crashes while loading, no error, the game just closes while loading. I can start battles without issues. I am using a Thinkpad T490 laptop running Ubuntu 20.04 and Star Conflict Faction Wars 1.9.2a.146826 (Linux) (Oct 1 2021)

I can confirm this too, some behaviour as described above

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | When playing any kind of mission, the game freezes for 2-3 seconds and exits to the OS without nay error or message. Logging back in after the crash and using Map is showing terrible performance, frame rate is so low, that I can barely move the ship. Crashes cause loss of Iridium and other resources. |
| What you expected to see | Way lower frequency of crashes, preferably no crashes at all. Good performance while playing, no black pixels on ships skins / textures in Hangar mode. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | While in any type of missions, while in team missions, while shooting at enemies, while maneuvering the ship when under attack, while free flight using Map. |
| Problem details | The game freezes for 2-3 seconds, then exits to the OS without any error or warning. |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug | 14:45:05 |

[2022.01.07 21.54.56.252.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21587&key=48292b3269913a28cde8d0c6f3621330)[2022.01.10 14.41.11.993.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21588&key=e8b99ac7769fcdb3ddbb061dbde1198a)