Friendly Fire in Sector Conquest

Hello,

I have just played a battle in Sector Conquest where my team had two extra players due to lack of pilots available. One of these players spent half of the game destroying structures on our own dreadnought as opposed to taking out the enemy’s structures.

I’m not going to write an essay about this, but I am going to say this. Either turn friendly fire off, or give the attackers a forefit of having no extra players on their team. If a wing is there and the spots are filled, that should be it. No extra xxxx to further interfere with dreadnought games.

Either that or remove randoms from dreadnought gameplay and leave it between corporations ONLY. Random players do not belong in Dreadnoughts.

Thank you.

That sounds like it’s against the game rules…

_ 6. During the game, the following is prohibited: _

6.5. Intentional infliction of damage to allied team members.        (if he shot at you also? or did he only shoot the structures?)

6.6. Denial to deal damage to the enemy.

6.10. Any help to the opposing team.

Report him and see what happens.

you suppose to report this in game - right click on his name -> report

Just stop randoms from joining. If they want to play they can join a Corp

_ 6. During the game, the following is prohibited: _

6.5. Intentional infliction of damage to allied team members.        (if he shot at you also? or did he only shoot the structures?)

6.6. Denial to deal damage to the enemy.

6.10. Any help to the opposing team.

I shot at him because I, along with five other players in my corporation, saw him doing it. Two players from Nova Corporation (Black Sun Empire) also witnessed this. I was on my own corporation’s dreadnought.

I did also report him.

This

as error would put it. 

Check the logs and get his name and put it here.

1 month ban should suffice.

Dreadnoughts are corporation competition battles. They should remain as such.

Check the logs and get his name and put it here.

1 month ban should suffice.

DeathGun472 [bLAD]

post-248677-0-84038900-1443806979.png

No logs.

Dreadnoughts are corporation competition battles. They should remain as such.

DeathGun472 [bLAD]

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 14.18.31.png](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=9926)

No logs.

who were you playing? 

It sounds like intentional sabotage in order to help the enemy (maybe friends in another corp, or an allied corp…). Was it BLAD you were fighting against by any chance?

Either way, leave it to the mods to investigate now. It’s a shame you don’t have logs. Are you sure you can’t find them again?

I had once a NIKA guy in my team who was helping the opposing Team(also NIKA)

It sounds like intentional sabotage in order to help the enemy (maybe friends in another corp, or an allied corp…). Was it BLAD you were fighting against by any chance?

Either way, leave it to the mods to investigate now. It’s a shame you don’t have logs. Are you sure you can’t find them again?

We were fighting against randoms, mainly players from iOx. We also has a player called NeekNeek on our team. There were no players from Blades on the enemy team.

Please use the in game system for reporting abusive players.