Free synergy limit. why?!

I get message after every battle about free synergy (I have about 39mil, can’t receive anymore). I don’t think there was any need to implement a limit on this

At least give us an option to disable the spam about it

they should just convert it into credits 1:1 and be done with it

its not like anyone is going to micromanage synergy

all the other resource emails are useful, that one is a bit silly.

bump

10 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

bump

They want you to suffer. Me and you, both.

But they don’t mind GS Investors because then you can go over the limit indefinitely. P2W - Seal of Approval!

The limit was first capped at 100 million or 70 million, then it went down to 30 million. Still is.

I think that excess Free synergy if it must stay like this, should get converted to credits instead.

Example: 1 excess Free synergy = 1 Credits (like g4borg wrote)

‘Evolution’ items that are automatically moved to your Storage depository after the cap, should be automatically converted to 5 Iridium instead of getting destroyed.

You can still sell them for 3500 credits before expiration time if you so desire, trade them, or just disband/destroy them.

Example: Cap Limit reached: Accumulating xenocrystals = salvage/sell = 5 Iridium a piece / 3500 Credits a piece

I got told that I should “spend it” so I’ll add this here

I cannot spend it, all my ships are maxed. There is no way for me to get rid of it… and I do not want messages about. Please remove the limit, it serves no good purpose

4 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

I got told that I should “spend it” so I’ll add this here

I cannot spend it, all my ships are maxed. There is no way for me to get rid of it… and I do not want messages about. Please remove the limit, it serves no good purpose

Yes, they should just get rid of it. Permanently! I am annoyed by such messages in PM. Who even buys Free synergy with GS? LOL

didn’t know that, about synergy…:confused:

but yes, when we reach limit, all should be converted  in credits or iridium instead to be waste.

finally it should be a thanks from dev towards vétérans players who got all and still find a goal to play sc, isn’t it ?

On 12/2/2017 at 11:23 AM, SheenShade said:

didn’t know that, about synergy…:confused:

but yes, when we reach limit, all should be converted  in credits or iridium instead to be waste.

finally it should be a thanks from dev towards vétérans players who got all and still find a goal to play sc, isn’t it ?

This most likely has nothing, or very little to do with the developers, but mostly with the publisher - Gaijin.

It seems that they do not care for the old veteran players and seek ways to get rid of us instead.

why i’m not surprise ? …:confused:

I just got the same how annoying is this :confused:

Please let me be able to not get this.

Let me trade it !

There is other players needing it i will accept GS : )

scfreesynergy.limit.jpg.e7144bb6ac56dcee02d5ce48746165ac.jpg