FPS Mode!!!

Ok, so it might just be me, but I would LOVE to see a kind of first-person shooter mode for this game.

Wait wait wait get off the comments area for a second and hear me out.

Imagine…

Naberia. Fire support. The PvE is played as normal, you fend off the attackers, pop some raiders, destroy the cruiser, but then you are tasked with docking to the little station in the back!

You go up and dock like you usually do to any station, but then you find yourself inside of that station, holding a gun and some equipment (slotted in the upgraded “crew” section) and tasked with eliminating the infected (and what raiders did board the station) as well as protecting survivors until they can all board a life-boat out of there.

Enemies can drop new armor, weapons, suit modules, boosters, ammo, etc. And a boss enemy at the end, like a Pirate Baron or whoever leads the raiders, with sick armor and godlike stats that you have to work together to take down like a good ol’ fashioned rpg type boss.

This could also be applied to Open Space stations, where you can dock your ship and wander around them. Some will have good guys, some will have bad guys, some will have both, some will have aliens, and some will have shops! The shops should supply unique equipment for both your player, and your ship, and should maybe factor in your current standing in that faction. (like the Dreamland reputation).

And open maps like Naberia or PB-42 or other planetary maps could also have a free-roaming FPS type mode where you have various missions like protect thing, kill thing, blow up thing, find vehicle, unlock station, capture station, etc. You could even call in air-support, or fight off air-support with ground turrets etc.

This would all be super cool and even if it doesn’t become a real part of the game, I’d like a silly spoof version for April fools or something. Like cmon this would be great!

I love the idea it would be nice ^^

and why not even have secret hiding places for unique equipment or coloring that you can find in these secret hiding places ^^

20 minutes ago, matoudu13009 said:

I love the idea it would be nice ^^

and why not even have secret hiding places for unique equipment or coloring that you can find in these secret hiding places ^^

Y e s