enemy target system

I was wondering why all the enemies in PvE always target me n-o matter what ship im using or what mission im doing. By the way why does it say “HELL YEAH” when I type “n-o” without the dash.

im pretty sure not all 100% of bots go for you every PVE game with what-ever ship you use (if they would, simply run and fly circles around the map, that way you would grant an easy PVE victory for the rest of your team). Im dont truly understand AI behaviour, but thing is that sometimes they shoot the first target they see, other times they go against a single ship (specially interceptors). Normally they split fire over 2-3 pilots.

About the “no”, no idea whats going on…The voice over saying “hell yeah” automatically plays when someone kills a ship (from once in a while).

Usually I don’t go first. I notice that if I rush first, bots focus on me. :confused:

i don’t have a problem with PvE bots. I solve them with guns.

i don’t have a problem with PvE bots. I solve them with guns.

So you don’t use the lasers from your eyes on bots? 

Bots usually target the closest target to them or within their line of sight after they spawn. Certain maps with various objectives such as capturing beacons will also cause them to aggro you.