Eclipse launcher 15

none of the Eclipse launchers actually do what their description states. They are supposed to;

“Drones restore 345 hull points. to all allies in a 400m radius.”

1. I have had 2 allies side by side touching (absolutely within 400m) and only the one I hit gets any hull points.

2. I have had my ship touching an ally destroyer and I don’t get any hull repair. I’m definitely within 400m

yeah sadly you cant heal yourself with eclipse but what interest me is that the 2 ships touching only one was affected.

Eclipse cannon might use the distance to the absolute center of the ship model. If the shot hit towards the end of one destroyer maybe it was too far from the center of your destroyer’s model?

10 hours ago, Elusif said:

Eclipse cannon might use the distance to the absolute center of the ship model. If the shot hit towards the end of one destroyer maybe it was too far from the center of your destroyer’s model?

Then your position would be that a ships size is near 800m in diameter aka 400m radius right? If such is the case then why even state an area of effect for the weapon?

19 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

yeah sadly you cant heal yourself with eclipse but what interest me is that the 2 ships touching only one was affected.

Why would I not be considered an ally? do the drones evaluate all ships in range and look at the one who sent them and say oh we can’t heal the one who sent us to heal allies? a fairly silly concept.