[Discussion] Star Conflict 1.10.1a Happy Valentine’s Day!

8ed0b444abf69babe2966987815c.jpg.54e71155835b445cd2222b6bd2a3ecd2.jpg

This topic was created to discuss the update of Star Conflict 1.10.1 Happy Valentine’s Day!

What was that 7mb update out nowhere not long ago?

You guys killed the game for good now… Sucks not being able to make a wing or tell people to attack a specific player who is wrecking the map. Cant ask for an engie or a recon to do a specific task to help win the match… this totally sucks. Not like they listened much anyways, but its still a crappy move on the dev team. I am not playing much now…

RIP STAR CONFLICT  It looks like this is the end of the line.

Is there anyone stupid enough to not know why chat had to be turned off right now? I mean, seriously…

6 hours ago, ScireEstMelius said:

Is there anyone stupid enough to not know why chat had to be turned off right now? I mean, seriously…

I have no idea. its always pretty dead, but useful to get spec ops and missions done. Other than xspot rambling nonsense and the occasional h spam its usually pretty dead. One I completed the xeno missions I have not played much. So maybe I missed something.

If this is about the war with Russia and Ukraine, they been at it longer than we have been alive. Other than media using it to divert our attention from the “pandemic”  its just biz as usual.

If people want to talk about  it, then the mods can do what they always do to people who talk outside the box… Mute them. 

Got a 3 day ban today for complaining about match maker… Match maker puts me in the battle after its pretty much set in stole who is winning. I got frustrated and quit and got locked out of playing for 3 hours. Not sure how that is gonna help this dying game. You guys remind of of condo commandos. Looking for the slightest thing to cause your neighbors problems cuz you are miserable, meanwhile those in your coveted circle are free to be as nasty as they like. 

Love the double standards.