Devastator beam

Devastator beam need a HUGE buff, just see how small is the amount of damage. For me it should deal at least 5x more damage for normal ships and 15x for destroyers.

Please, fix it because it’s useless now

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QgneWbvCMNMzbSjP2SkBkpBX2Elri1BL

2 hours ago, Boczek121 said:

Devastator beam need a HUGE buff, just see how small is the amount of damage. For me it should deal at least 5x more damage for normal ships and 15x for destroyers.

Please, fix it because it’s useless now

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QgneWbvCMNMzbSjP2SkBkpBX2Elri1BL

No.

its main power does not come from

the startup sequence — but after. 

For each enemy charged it creates a pocket dealing tremendous damage in an area. 

It also destroys devices, instantly rather. 

The Swarm including! 

Ive used Gravi-Lens on a group of enemies in PvP with a photon stack, and I killed 4 in a row.l, dealing on average of 500/0.2 sec tick. 

If you use it like a new pilot it will always seem bad, learn how and what it does first. 

Get gud.

i was probably one of the first in the game to have devastation beam. It’s fine. 

[@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/)

2 hours ago, Snerpes said:

Ive used Gravi-Lens on a group of enemies in PvP with a photon stack, and I killed 4 in a row.l, dealing on average of 500/0.2 sec tick. 

If you use it like a new pilot it will always seem bad, learn how and what it does first. 

i was probably one of the first in the game to have devastation beam. It’s fine. 

[@ORCA1911](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/254263-orca1911/)

Any chance of video how to use it properly?

47 minutes ago, niripas said:

Any chance of video how to use it properly?

When I get home I will, I didn’t record it, lol but look at what it does. 

For each enemy highlighted, it makes a bit area of damage. With -30 pts per photon stack it gets a lot of damage. 

Granted they were not in the gravi for their full health, but the damage for the beam was xxxx huge. For interceptors it’s pretty useless. But if you use it to your teams advantage on slow targets or suck them into a wormhole or even combo with Drywn and stop their tracks it’s great. The base damage for beam isn’t great but again it’s not the base damage that makes it good. 

For some reason the tag never works. Devastator is a nice weapon to bust up groups of enemies in one spot but the approach may be a bit too complicated for regular players.

After some battles I thought that devastator beam can be even useful but it still need a buff ~2,5x dmg at the first 2 seconds and the clouds should be 2x bigger because it’s too easy to get away from it.