Destroyer Damage Boost

For PvP this was a good idea, too many tanky vigilant beacon denial complaints. For PvE however, it’s garbage. Pirate frigates dealing 30k/shot upclose when they have stupid resistance making it nearly impossible to kill alone before they close distance even with Thermoactive. Anything else really just does obcene damage such as Cyber Scout/Cutter 1300/hit plasma gun w 120 resistance. I didnt grind 4 destroyers to have them end up like a paper Tai’Kin in close range. 

REMOVE/NERF THIS BOOST FOR PvE!

Try not to allow bots coming too close to your precious dessie. Easy.

Voted ‘no’.

not all of us  play pvp we would like to win pve  with the $1000 we bought

They should just revert most of the destroyers’ parameters to the state they were at the time of release, especially in terms of speed, but have every destroyer limited to 1 spawn per PvP battle. They are now too slow for PvE and OS. I mean, they can still be effective, but they can hardly be any fun to play.

3 hours ago, Russiandude said:

Try not to allow bots coming too close to your precious dessie. Easy.

Voted ‘no’.

-1 to this opinion, not everyone is a wallet warrior with max gear

56 minutes ago, evo888 said:

-1 to this opinion, not everyone is a wallet warrior with max gear

It makes sense. Still, you just need a well-skilled team.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

a thing that random pilots won’t get 

5 hours ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

They should just revert most of the destroyers’ parameters to the state they were at the time of release, especially in terms of speed. They are now too slow for PvE and OS. I mean, they can still be effective, but they can hardly be any fun to play.

yup this is what they should have done since then. We now have enough powerful modules and weapon to take out a dessy (or even a group) without the dmg boost.                                                           

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

a thing that random pilots won’t get 

5 hours ago, _Lemmy44_ said:

They should just revert most of the destroyers’ parameters to the state they were at the time of release, especially in terms of speed. They are now too slow for PvE and OS. I mean, they can still be effective, but they can hardly be any fun to play.

yup this is what they should have done since then. We now have enough powerful modules and weapon to take out a dessy (or even a group) without the dmg boost. 

aka: taik’in, thar’ga, etc           

… I only would consent to a balanced increase of shield and hull gegeneration. It is not clear why destroyers would not have hull regeneration (with all the staff and repair teams onboard).

So :

• double shield regen and
  • give hull regen
  • increased damage perimeter = 500 or 750 m (not 1,3 km)

to each dessy