Daily reminder to weaken the aliens in Abandoned Beacon

Unless the design is intentional to only allow Long Range Frigates and ships with stealth options to operate in that area.

Anything else? You’re spotted, you die. Don’t bother running, the projectiles will just expire and explode all around you, killing you in 3 hits through 300pts of EM resist.

Destroyers might work too if you can kill them fast enough, but don’t count on it if you bite off more than 3

7 hours ago, Weylin29651 said:

Unless the design is intentional to only allow Long Range Frigates and ships with stealth options to operate in that area.

Anything else? You’re spotted, you die. Don’t bother running, the projectiles will just expire and explode all around you, killing you in 3 hits through 300pts of EM resist.

Destroyers might work too if you can kill them fast enough, but don’t count on it if you bite off more than 3

Don’t stay in the open. The mission to kill 10 of those is pretty easily done with a gunship from the wreck in the centre.

I take on 8-15 at a time  in this map … you want to see hard to the point of impossible ? go to Solaris wasteland the aliens call each other from the other side of the map till you have every alien in the map chasing you …

Reminder that Aliens still kill ships in 2-3 hits with massive splash damage, despite fully specialized EM resistance.

Only Tacklers, Recon, and LRF can survive for extended durations due to their stealth modules.

On 4/18/2019 at 9:57 AM, Original_Taz said:

I take on 8-15 at a time  in this map … you want to see hard to the point of impossible ? go to Solaris wasteland the aliens call each other from the other side of the map till you have every alien in the map chasing you …

Yeah, Solaris Wasteland is a complete joke, I never take missions there unless it can be done under stealth, and I use my fastest ship to get in and complete the objective.

Abandoned beacon just happens to be DIRECTLY next to a main base, so it’s absurd to just sit by the gate and watch new pilots get obliterated one after another over and over again.