Custom ship crafting guide - material requirements

Copied from the patch thread so it’s easier for people to find and use for reference.

So in the interest of doing a public service, here is a breakdown of everything you need to make your own ship.

You will need:

Up to 5 Internal Structures (depending on ship) + 6,000,000 credits.

0-9 of each package, depending on how you fit your ship.

Here’s the breakdown of each part. square brackets indicate how much resources you need to craft those particular parts in the required quantities.

Internal Structures

15 Metal Blanks [30 Vanadium]

15 Graphite Plates [30 Impure Graphite]

15 Ozmium Crystals [15 Impure Ozmium]

25 Monocrystals.

5 Screened Batteries [5 Graphite Plate / 10 Impure Graphite, 5 Computing Chip / 5 Crystal Shards, 15 Ozmium Crystals / 15 Impure Ozmium].

Exterior Structures

12 Metal Blanks [24 Vanadium]

18 Graphite Plates [36 Impure Graphite]

5 Screened Batteries [5 Graphite Plate / 10 Impure Graphite, 5 Computing Chip / 5 Crystal Shards, 15 Ozmium Crystals / 15 Impure Ozmium].

18 Monocrystals

Computing Systems

30 Pure Silicon [30 Impure Silicon]

30 Computer Chips [30 Crystal Shard]

3 Computing Systems [12 Pure / Impure Silicon, 6 Computing Chips / Crystal Shards]

25 Monocrystals.

Engine Package

18 Computer Chips [18 Crystal Shard]

9 Screened Batteries [9 Graphite Plate / 18 Impure Graphite, 9 Computing Chip / Crystal Shards, 27 Ozmium Crystals / Impure Ozmium].

22 Monocrystals.

5 Computing Systems [20 Pure / Impure Silicon, 10 Computing Chips / Crystal Shards]

Deflector Package

18 Pure Silicon [18 Impure Silicon]

24 Computer Chips [24 Crystal Shard]

5 Computing Systems [20 Pure / Impure Silicon, 10 Computing Chips / Crystal Shards]

20 Monocrystals.

Reactor Package

21 Pure Silicon [21 Impure Silicon]

24 Graphite Plates [48 Impure Graphite]

24 Ozmium Crystals [24 Impure Ozmium]

20 Monocrystals.

15 Computer Chips [15 Crystal Shard].

That is what I call “unacceptable grind”.

What the hell…

I will farm this neither, seems interesting but this grind too huge.

If you could buy a drone (500k - 1mil credits per day) which is going and farm material for you (maybe 3% of the stuff for a ship per day) then it would be acceptable.

Copied from the patch thread so it’s easier for people to find and use for reference.

So in the interest of doing a public service, here is a breakdown of everything you need to make your own ship.

You will need:

Up to 5 Internal Structures (depending on ship) + 6,000,000 credits.

0-3 of each package.

Here’s the breakdown of each part. square brackets indicate how much resources you need to craft those particular parts in the required quantities.

Internal Structures

15 Metal Blanks [30 Vanadium]

15 Graphite Plates [30 Impure Graphite]

25 Monocrystals.

Exterior Structures

18 Graphite Plates [36 Impure Graphite]

18 Monocrystals

Computing Systems

30 Pure Silicon [30 Impure Silicon]

30 Computer Chips [30 Crystal Shard]

3 Computing Systems [12 Pure / Impure Silicon, 6 Computing Chips / Crystal Shards]

25 Monocrystals.

Engine Package

18 Computer Chips [18 Crystal Shard]

9 Screened Batteries [9 Graphite Plate / 18 Impure Graphite, 9 Computing Chip / Crystal Shards, 27 Ozmium Crystals / Impure Ozmium].

22 Monocrystals.

Deflector Package

18 Pure Silicon [18 Impure Silicon]

24 Computer Chips [24 Crystal Shard]

20 Monocrystals.

Reactor Package

21 Pure Silicon [21 Impure Silicon]

24 Graphite Plates [48 Impure Graphite]

24 Ozmium Crystals [24 Impure Ozmium]

20 Monocrystals.

15 Computer Chips [15 Crystal Shard].

That is what I call “unacceptable grind”.

So you can craft a ship, with an exclusive hull, and fully customizable slotss + faction class module. It is like a tier 6 ship.

The grind is OK for me.

Also, what is great is that license users don’t have any advantadge except for the crystals.

Remember that you can now dissasemble green modules to get parts. Basically you can invest only credits and crystals on the ship. For people who have more than 100 M credits is a great way toinvest them.

Now I regret having sold all those tier 5 green kits XD

So you can craft a ship, with an exclusive hull, and fully customizable slotss + faction class module. It is like a tier 6 ship.

The grind is OK for me.

Also, what is great is that license users don’t have any advantadge except for the crystals.

Remember that you can now dissasemble green modules to get parts. Basically you can invest only credits and crystals on the ship. For people who have more than 100 M credits is a great way toinvest them.

Now I regret having sold all those tier 5 green kits XD

You can get resources by salvage Green Stuff?!

I sold around 200 upgrade kits yesterday… ._.

Unacceptable grind ?

So don’t craft them.

I do enjoy the possibility to create your own slots combinaison + it is a premium ship (as they said on facebook) for free (Free duplicator and +2 cargo and 20% ?)

There’s still the free ship, it’s just a new level of personalisation.

You can get resources by salvage Green Stuff?!

I sold around 200 upgrade kits yesterday… ._.

I think somewhere in the patch notes they said that (you can’t salvage Mk1 modules though)

But you need to salvage the module, not the kit. Anyway, good credit sink for top tier players. Me like.

I think somewhere in the patch notes they said that (you can’t salvage Mk1 modules though)

But you need to salvage the module, not the kit. Anyway, good credit sink for top tier players. Me like.

You can in fact salvage the kit and get the stuff. Purple kits give the artifacts they used to, as well as crafting stuff. Same deal for purple weapons and modules.

Anyone salvaged any mk5 weapon?

Imagine that mk5/4 items give some monocrystal?

Mkay so salvage works great (after salvaging about 400 items from my stash, i have 700ish of every base mat + 200ish Graphite plate, and the number of crystals required is 200-300/ship. It’s really not that much of a grind. For new players yeah…but imo that’s normal.  

Edit. I was wrong about the crystals, indeed you need about 450 in the end.

I sold a lot of green kits and all i’m getting is metal blanks, silicon and some of that other stuff (i dont remember) But barely any graphite plates

nevermind just got graphite plates from t5 mk2 items. Awesome

Suddenly i have loads of items and all i need is monocrystals

nevermind just got graphite plates from t5 mk2 items. Awesome

Suddenly i have loads of items and all i need is monocrystals

Yep, but a shitload of monocrystals. 450 or so. 

Yep, but a shitload of monocrystals. 450 or so. 

dammit. I guess it’ll be months before i craft a ship

dammit. I guess it’ll be months before i craft a ship

Or you can also spend about 40k GS on the loot container that’s 366GS/piece. I bought 2 and they both gave me 5 crystals, so 10 in total. Not sure if it’s a 100% chance tho. 

Anyone salvaged any mk5 weapon?

They give the same kind of stuff than the modules give. But they are more expensive. In the other hand Self-Destruct for CO is very cheap and gives the same stuff than other items that cost 3 times more.

Imagine that mk5/4 items give some monocrystal?

It would be too good to be true.