Custom Battles

Custom battles provide the perfect environment to train with your friends, try out new tactics, ships or maps you don’t know. But custom battles also provide the ability to host tournament games or special events.

There are two types of custom battles:

• PvE custom battle and
  • PvP custom battle

For the first one, you will receive regular rewards. However, for PvP custom battles, you will not receive rewards.

In a PvP custom battle , you can choose whichever game mode and map there is. Your individually created lobby can take place on a server of your choice:

• Europe
  • US
  • Russia
  • South Asia
  • Any

Before clicking on ‘unregulated settings’, you may enter a description for your custom battle. You can also insert a password in the unregulated settings and choose between different options for allowed ranks, friendly fire, etc:

post-236314-0-81986700-1401105076.png

If you disable the autobalance function, you can assign the pilots who joined your battle to the teams yourself, in order to arrange the teams the way you want.

Your ships don’t need to be repaired after custom battles. Ammunition is not consumed. Boosters don’t count. Boosters don’t apply in custom battles.

You can also play custom battles as a single player, since you can add bots to the battle in the settings. Useful for trying out new ship settings, etc.

The player, who created doesn’t need to stay in the lineup, if other players joined the custom game. So before starting the battle, the host may either leave the game (in that case the host-spot changes to another player), or simply switch himself into the reserve (only possible, when autobalance is switched off).

Good topic for those who don’t know how to use custom battle. +1

Also, you don’t get repair bills either! Important.

Thanks, added.

Might also be worth adding that the player setting up the custom battle is not required to stay in it after it is launched, it will go on with or without him.

Also it may not be clear to everyone that a single player can play a custom battle alone as long as they add some bots. Useful for testing things out without bothering anyone else.

Thanks again, added new info.

Might also be worth adding that the player setting up the custom battle is not required to stay in it after it is launched, it will go on with or without him.

Also it may not be clear to everyone that a single player can play a custom battle alone as long as they add some bots. Useful for testing things out without bothering anyone else.

um,excuse me but why didnt i know about this?

um,excuse me but why didnt i know about this?

Because you didn’t try it? It’s free, you know.

D: noobtrain misses out on everything