Cred, Loyalty, Synergy Matrixes (50% bonus booster)

I said this in the update discussion patch: The ONLY thing i do not like about this update is the fact that you decided to remove Credit, Loyalty and Synergy Matrixes (50% bonus booster) in the store, its already hard enough to farm enough credits and with these new ships u litterally need millions, the farm without them took days. Why have u done this? Maybe because it was too profitable for us and not for you? The rest of the update well what can i say more than good job and a spank on the a$$!

Seems no one but me has pointed this out, there´s no one out there that is annoyed by the fact that these are gone? They need to be returned to the store ASAP… [@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/)

I have a better idea, make credits/loyalties/synergy purchase by GS.

55 minutes ago, aldermatias said:

I have a better idea, make credits/loyalties/synergy purchase by GS.

You can trade GS for creds at a hecking low rate and it’s useless.

There’s a GS package in the store for free synergy.

Anything that uses vouchers can be upgraded with GS.

I never use them but he’s right  if you are upgrading your entire fleet you need help that doesn’t cost $10,000 …cool patch but they broke a lot of things  … the only ones that got fixed  in less than 24 hours  were the ones  beneficial to us  … the ones that seriously hurt us  are still broken …