Corporation Log & Stats Windows

So I am posting this here as a suggestion for the public to see, because I reckon this could be an interesting module for vice presidents and corporation CEO’s to see. My idea is that we have a corporate log window of player activities such as logins, players hitting attacks, acting in sector conquest modes and things like players coming into the corporation either invited and/or accepted through the corp window.

There should also be corporation statistics, such as the ones like player profiles that state what the corporation is most active in, the ratings, all of that stuff. This way, corporation staff can track activities when they have been offline and track their stats, but messages would only detail such items as:

Timestamps: Always prefixed

• DD days HH hours ago
  • HH hours ago
  • HH hours MM minutes ago
  • MM minutes ago
  • Just now

Activities:

• Player1  has posted an application to the corporation.
  • Officer  invited  Player2  to the corporation.
  • Officer  has accepted Player1 to the corporation.
  • Player2  joined the corporation.
  • Player1  left the corporation.
  • Player2  was kicked from the corporation by  VicePresident1.
  • VicePresident1  has moved the dreadnought to  Sector  **(##TotalDefPoints) **owned by  Corporation1.
  • VicePresident2  led a wing in  Sector  and won/lost to Corporation1. (Scroll over to view wing participants)
  • Our corporation captured/lost  Sector.
  • Our corporation has started constructing  Item.
  • Our corporation finished constructing  Item.
  • VicePresident1  updated the description/MOTD.
  • VicePresident1  changed the corporation’s emblem (Total cost of Iridium if spent)
  • VicePresident2  changed the corporation’s name from  CorpName1  to  CorpName2.
  • VicePresident2  changed the corporation’s tag from  CorpTag1  to  CorpTag2.
  • Player1  deposited ## Iridium to the corporation’s bank.
  • VicePresident1  expanded the corporation’s roster by ## spaces.

Thoughts, fellas? Considering that it doesn’t go into specific detail, just clan affairs.

This is similar to Warframe’s Clan Log.

I think it would be better if only Officers and above can see these logs. Seeing a message of " DD days HH hours ago - Player1  left the corporation." to regular pilots can be demoralizing, especially if a good player leaves.

7 hours ago, Mecronmancer said:

This is similar to Warframe’s Clan Log.

I think it would be better if only Officers and above can see these logs. Seeing a message of " DD days HH hours ago - Player1  left the corporation." to regular pilots can be demoralizing, especially if a good player leaves.

I agree, this can be a very demoralising thing to see for players - of course that’s why it would only be visible to Vice Presidents and/or CEO, as their job is to expand and create morale and inspiration within their corporation. Not long ago was it revoked the ability to kick players from the corp as an officer… Maybe viewing the logs should be configurable by the CEO as to what players of other ranks can see.

We have some developments on social part of the game already, but for now we’re focused more on current release plans and Big New Year Update. So, it will wait for now, but will be continued later.

Now that the new patch has been created, how soon will the newer development of our social system be implemented…? It’s good to see we have a trading system underway, now time for the corps ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

First three months of the next year afaik.

That’s perfect. This should mean we will have more control over corporations and our actual management should be easier too

Bump