Corp Leader

Hey everyone, I am our Corps VP and our Corp leader has been gone for over 80 days now and it looks like he won’t be back at all, anyone have any information about what options are open to the rest of us other then just leaving and joining another Corp.   

Thanks for your help.

Wamphyri

There is an answer to this somewhere in this forum that I am trying to find. Something to do with the ceo being absent for so long transfers leadership to a vp or something.

Also why is this not in FAQ or a sticky somewhere?

Also at the top of [https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/225-corporations/ is says:](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/225-corporations/)

F.A.Q., Rules and Recommendations - Corporation Sector

But that is a dead link for me… >>

AFAIK you can request the ceo title to be given to the next person in chain of command if the ceo is unavailable for a hefty amount of time.

The problem is that the CEO paid for the corporation’s creation. This can not be taken away from him. Try to talk to him to pass the CEO title.

50 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

The problem is that the CEO paid for the corporation’s creation. This can not be taken away from him. Try to talk to him to pass the CEO title.

According to rule it can be transferred to VP if CEO was offline over 60 days.

Who can do this?

2 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

Who can do this?

AFAIK any GM can do it.

I don’t find it fair. For whatever reasons CEO can leave the game for X amount of time, that doesn’t change on the fact that he bought the corp. A bigger corp can easily cost 50 EUR you can’t simply give it to someone else. IMO GM shouldn’t have the strength to give the corp to anybody. 

If you don’t like your corp because it become inactive leave it. If you want full control buy one. Stealing corps from owners is not a good solution.

Calm down people, it gets returned back once the owner returns, there are logs and stuff after all.

1 minute ago, ORCA1911 said:

Calm down people, it gets returned back once the owner returns, there are logs and stuff after all.

Why u hide my post?

No hidden post here.

9 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

What about the name and tag? What if the new CEO rename the corp and someone else create a new corp with the old name?
Ok VP can also rename the corp ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) but lets say owner leave without any VP or the VPs also inactive.

IMO if somebody doesn’t like his corp time to leave and join to another one, or buy a new one.

There are updated rules about corp inactivity, also every monetary purchase leaves a trail no matter how many times you rename something. The rest are technicalities.

8 hours ago, TheStig_DSX said:

This is all nonsense. Nobody can obtain the CEO position without the CEO itself.

From the Rules of Conduct:

6.5. If more than 60 days have passed since the last login of the CEO and the Vice-President (if appointed), the Administration can transfer the status of Vice President to an active corporate Officer, and in the case of no Officers in the corporation, to any other member of the corporation.

In other words the CEO and the/all VP(s) need to be inactive. In that case, an active officer can become VP or any normal member if there are no officers.

Then they have changed this part at may 15th because before it was possible…

Ok i read all the stuff above. I get it.

here is my deal.

Everyone has been AOL for some time. Far more then 60 days. I am an officer. so i want to take the CEO’s spot. Who do I talk to? or where do i go to talk to a game mod? ( i assume thats what gm stands for.)

Thanks

screenshot-191010-202814.jpg.d226bad09ec8227bcedebca48efff045.jpg