In regards to T3 Co-op vs AI

• R13-15 ships
  • Orange weapons
  • +40% damage
  • +40% shields
  • +40% hull
  • Unmodified full on aimbot AI

http://imgur.com/a/fJRDy

10/10 quality game mode. I used to play PvP and PvE and wish there was some way to level ships I didn’t want to play in either mode. I wished that there was a mode where I could face the most absurdly xxxx opponents possible, opponents so stupid strong I could constantly lose for no reason other than the glaring unfair advantage they had.

Thank you for making this mode a reality. The only thing more fun than losing to aimbots with ludacris stats is losing to aimbot AIs that’re a full two tiers above me with ludacris stats.

Honestly, I could accept this if there was some challenge to be had in this, but there isn’t. I’d have better odds against one of the top pilots in this game than I would the garbage excuse for T3 co-op AI.

i think they mixed T2 and T3 coop ai together because when me and some of my friends went in, our entire group had only the highest ship of rank 9 had to face off against AI team of rank 11-12. needless to say we got swept under the rug. adding destroyers no problem. adding ranks 11-12 inside rank 6-10 clad in purples is absurd.

They aren’t that hard. You can compensate their abilities with “brain”. No offense here, please. 

Bots repeat the same behavior in every battle. Problem with bots from T2 to T3 are players in T2 usually are spawn camping the bots. Or at least are able to survive fighting them alone. In T3 that’s a bit more complicated. It’s needed more teamplay and stick together. 

Also bots adhere to meet objectives. If you want to win you have to go ahead its objectives. 

Love how people can’t complain in a nice way instead of this. OP your name explains a lot.

http://imgur.com/a/fJRDy

i see. You were playing detonation. Bots in detonation don’t know how to plant bombs. If every player rush to the bomb you will probably lose. Because bots form a frigball and kill the players one by one. In that case you need a recon (microwarp) or a tackler to escape the spawn camping. Once you escape get to the bomb and plant it in a enemy station.

Oh my  :fed014:  3 players from corps and lose against bots…

Thanks to [@millanbel](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244579-millanbel/) for the tactic to counter spanw camping.

I might be wrong but in my opinion PvAI should be aimed to help the ranking up process of new players that do not want to do pve + do not want to deal with long pvp queues/can’t handle PvE with less rewards than both regular pve and pvp.

PvAI should be giving less of a challenge than pve and pvp to new players. Even in this situation PvAI is most probably easier than facing a good enemy team in pvp but then again what I’m talking about is new players. I know I shouldn’t expect new players to be good at anything since they are in the process of learning. (Learning PvAI tactics would still be useless in most pvp cases anyway but still, if PvAI will give new players ways to overcome the long rank up problems, I’m ok with it.)

Personally I did very few PvAI battles at t5 when they first came out and it is almost the same as regular pvp only monotonous.

What is the point of increasing the difficulty of PvAI at low ranks and in process inevitably increasing the queue times for both pvp and pve? We need new players that would actually not get fed up with the game at r6 but keep on playing to top ranks.

Free duplicators would help in the short run since an alive ally will most probably do something enough to compensate the delay he causes while getting ressed.

They will be bad for the long run since people will, in time, adopt one or bot of these two mentalities;

“I will get resurrected anyway, I don’t need to improve my skills.”

“Wow, I could just cruise engine into the snipers, kill them and get more points. What could possibly happen? Double disintegrator penetration?” 

(I have zero interest in playing anything below r15 and even below zero interest in playing PvAI, but again, we need new players that will stick with us to top ranks.)

I might be wrong but in my opinion PvAI should be aimed to help the ranking up process of new players that do not want to do pve + do not want to deal with long pvp queues/can’t handle PvE with less rewards than both regular pve and pvp.

PvAI should be giving less of a challenge than pve and pvp to new players. Even in this situation PvAI is most probably easier than facing a good enemy team in pvp but then again what I’m talking about is new players. I know I shouldn’t expect new players to be good at anything since they are in the process of learning. (Learning PvAI tactics would still be useless in most pvp cases anyway but still, if PvAI will give new players ways to overcome the long rank up problems, I’m ok with it.)

Personally I did very few PvAI battles at t5 when they first came out and it is almost the same as regular pvp only monotonous.

What is the point of increasing the difficulty of PvAI at low ranks and in process inevitably increasing the queue times for both pvp and pve? We need new players that would actually not get fed up with the game at r6 but keep on playing to top ranks.

Free duplicators would help in the short run since an alive ally will most probably do something enough to compensate the delay he causes while getting ressed.

They will be bad for the long run since people will, in time, adopt one or bot of these two mentalities;

“I will get resurrected anyway, I don’t need to improve my skills.”

“Wow, I could just cruise engine into the snipers, kill them and get more points. What could possibly happen? Double disintegrator penetration?” 

(I have zero interest in playing anything below r15 and even below zero interest in playing PvAI, but again, we need new players that will stick with us to top ranks.)

the real problem is this:

• +40% damage
  • +40% shields
  • +40% hull
  • Unmodified full on aimbot AI

Really your going to go with BULLET SPONGE AIMBOTS. this is unacceptable. you dare call bullet sponges challenge? Cthulhu seems to have been here since the devs think bullet sponges actually equal challenge. How about i dont know… ranking up the ai ships to use the the ships actual talents, i dont know… let the AI use missles and abilities in PVE queues, i dont know… add faction ships other than pirates to PVE queues other than destroyers which are already faction based (meaning you can already do it so DO IT). PVE 11-15 queue is practically vacant because its a chore. the people asking for challenge how about you give them a hard mode or are we taking the lazy path? pvai should always be a mode of practice but you bloat the stats to give false challenge because that is exactly what it is FALSE/FAKE.