'Claws Twister' Pub!

Thar’ga has:

• damage of a gunship
  • speed of a ceptor
  • jump drive of a recon
  • pulsar of a guard
  • drones of an engi
  • a weapon that combines all the positive attributes of gauss cannon and shrapnel/a weapon that combines all the positive attributes of RF blaster and phaser
  • cruise engine
  • insane health regen

There is literally no reason to fly anything else (I said this exact same thing of destroyers before they were nerfed to the perfect state they are in now).

I’ll say it again: devs just seem to want to sell for real money anything new that they add to the game, and so they make it OP and desirable. Notice the guard buff came exactly at the same time as new weapon and modules for guards in a GS pack? OP Thar’ga came with many bundles and promotions? Destroyers came with bundles and promotions? Literally all new content has to be turned directly into cash, and this in my opinion is not a viable economic model. You are milking your cash-cows too much, to the point where their udders will run dry and they will stop playing, while at the same time disgusting all the other players who can’t afford to buy the latest OP things.

a5PcR6D.png

I find it hilarious that no-one flies destroyers anymore. It seems people just enjoyed the OP-ness, and didn’t really enjoy flying them for the playstyle - otherwise they would still be flying them now.

1 hour ago, millanbel said:

There is literally no reason to fly anything else (I said this exact same thing of destroyers before they were nerfed to the perfect state they are in now).

Honestly idk why people keep saying this. I rarely use Tharga or Tyrant any more for various reasons. Sure they were fun new content on release, but now that I see so many, they are kinda meh. That and I can do just as well if not better on my Styx or Jaguar.

TBH those who fly thargas now will be bored by the end of the next week, same goes for destroyers when they came out, i got bored from them very fast. No matter how op something is, playing it everyday all day makes you hate it, just like listening to the same song over and over again. Also im gunning for sp ships rather than xenos and im the insane one farming stuff in the hated OS grindfest ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) (and yet not interested in elly).

11 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Honestly idk why people keep saying this. I rarely use Tharga or Tyrant any more for various reasons. Sure they were fun new content on release, but now that I see so many, they are kinda meh. That and I can do just as well if not better on my Styx or Jaguar.

They are far from “meh”, and there’s a reason they are always the top scorers on the team, above other gunships played by better pilots (for comparison).

Attention! Special thread for Flood and Flame is back!

And just reminding, this is a topic-marathon, which is open for a some time. In most of the cases - holidays or weekends. Here, each pilot can let off steam on updates or situations in battles, discuss or offer to discuss other stuff. Without moderation.

Strict moderation will not be there. However, some paragraphs from the Rules are still active - it’s 3.1, 3.2, 3.8, and 3.9. It’s necessary to keep the mood nice and friendly)  :) 

Important!  We exclude some topics from 3.1 paragraph, like  “trolling, flame, profanity, personal insults of forum members or administration or developers, rudeness, vulgarity”.   Abusive language   is not welcomed.

Developers or administration staff also can participate in the discussion and fully enjoy it ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Скрытый текст

3.1.  The forum prohibits: trolling, flame, profanity, personal insults of forum members, rudeness, vulgarity, drug propaganda, political and religious agitation and propaganda, all manifestations of Nazism and racist statements, calls to overthrow the government by force, incitement of ethnic hatred, humiliation of dignity of persons of either gender, sexual orientation, religion, and all the actions pursued by international law and the legislation of the Russian Federation.

3.2.  It is forbidden to disseminate personal information about users without their consent. In addition, publication of slander and false information is also prohibited. This prohibition applies to both public messages and personal messages and complaints.

3.8.  It is prohibited to discuss ways to crack the protection of the game and discuss any illegal ways to circumvent security software of Gaijin Entertainment.

Publication of threads and messages that promote piracy and counterfeit products, as well as placement of links to online resources that offer pirated content is forbidden. It is forbidden to discuss counterfeit software in any form.

3.9.  It is forbidden to publish messages proposing the sale / purchase of accounts and any in-game valuables, as well as any other messages calling for a violation of User Agreement.

Let’s go! 

4f9a14c3dd6996b827292192351290c3.png

xxxx the thargas. Seriously at least nerf the shooting angle. I was chasing one of the smiling xxxxx for like 3minutes with my covops, that xxxx was constantly shooting backward. when I get low on hull I started to escape, but ofc. I was a ceptor so I wasn’t allowed to shoot back…

So please if that xxxx is fly like a ceptor at least nerf the shooting angle.

PS:
seems the profanity fliter is not turned off ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Nerf the shooting angle ?

Thar Kth suffer quite a lot of the “bad shooting angle” that all guns in the game have.

You can aim at something perfectly in close range and still miss it because devs still did not fixed that problem

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

You can aim at something perfectly in close range and still miss it because devs still did not fixed that problem

If you aim perfectly into Aiming reticle, and target displacement is not to fast for your projectile speed, you will hit

I can’t word my feelings about the Thar’ga better than this guy did:

when I finally get time to play Star Conflict

MQGBL1Z.png

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

server quality is overall not hot

however i still mostly freak out of the ui.

- canceling a mission and accepting a mission basicly have the same button at the same space. and conveniently rotate around. canceling missions by accident is really really annoying.

- just as the modal design of question popups puts buttons at the same spot often wondering what you just clicked.

- there is still no suggest invitation, or promote to leader ability, but still you can “remove a friend” from a squad window.

whaaaaaaa…

2 minutes ago, g4borg said:

server quality is overall not hot

however i still mostly freak out of the ui.

- canceling a mission and accepting a mission basicly have the same button at the same space. and conveniently rotate around. canceling missions by accident is really really annoying.

- just as the modal design of question popups puts buttons at the same spot often wondering what you just clicked.

- there is still no suggest invitation, or promote to leader ability, but still you can “remove a friend” from a squad window.

whaaaaaaa…

Boi dont get me started on that juan xD

I’m dissapointed by not seeing Koro here not even once  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

34 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

I’m dissapointed by not seeing Koro here not even once  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

37062d1417491343-ike-s-hoyt-nitrum-30-re

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

I just don’t buy it.

Thar’Ga still moves like an interceptor on steroids, still deals an unbalanced amount of damage and its regeneration of hull and shield can still render most interceptor weapons useless.

Also, i personally think, that the overall effectiveness of Cruise Engines should be reduced. They make it way too easy for fighters to become cap fast. A triple engine slot dogfight setup suffers almost no disatvantage from using them. This is especially painful, if you happen to use interceptors. They can’t intercept these fighters. In contrast, a 700m/s inty will almost certainly be squishy af or harmless af…

2 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Thar’Ga still moves like an interceptor on steroids, still deals an unbalanced amount of damage and its regeneration of hull and shield can still render most interceptor weapons useless.

Also, i personally think, that the overall effectiveness of Cruise Engines should be reduced. They make it way too easy for fighters to become cap fast. A triple engine slot dogfight setup suffers almost no disatvantage from using them. This is especially painful, if you happen to use interceptors. They can’t intercept these fighters. In contrast, a 700m/s inty will almost certainly be squishy af or harmless af…

Balance is for the weak. Or so I heard at least.

6 minutes ago, OmegaFighter said:

Balance is for the weak. 

This is now my favorite quote to describe the current state of Star Conflict.

Star Conflict, Balance is for the weak

Made my day  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

2 hours ago, OmegaFighter said:

Balance is for the weak. Or so I heard at least.

According to niripas, thar’ga is a glass cannon. I told him it’s more of a concrete nuke.

He then told me I should put 150 kinetic resist on all my ships to be “in with the meta”, and he also told me that me and two of my corpmates were bad tackler pilots because we were unable to tackle a ship that has two combat reboots, cruise engine on steroids and a blink drive.

I think the guy is stoned off the feeling of power he gets by effortlessly one-shotting most ships and has forgotten what balance is (if he ever knew).