Cheating damage

I complained numerous times against these unfair conditions, but the fact is that i’m being ignored on purpose or the support has no means to verify. So i am here with a number of screenshot asking for explaining to my question, how is possible to deal 3500-7000 damage *yes SAYONARA from LuX did over 7000 damage on my high thermal resistance Inquisitor S, he was using Ion Emitter 17 and Apollo, and 2500 INTERCEPTOR damage) on frigates in portal battles with Ion Beam  17 and Ion Emitter 17?? These guys which i reported numerous times can be seen in portal battles with crap rank ships, like rank 11-13, tho i bet they can afford rank 15. They use mainly Lightbringer chain subsidiary ships, like Apollo. But i have same ships and same weapons, yet mine does 3 times less the amount of damage they do in pvp! I never passed 3000 critical on frigates, yet their weakest hit is around 3500, the next hit in that screenshot was 5700 from that guy !! When are these exploits going to be fixed and the exploiters punished?? Why there’s no way to inspect their current setup and there’s no damage values in the logs ?!?!  

Screenshot_1.jpg.32319134dd9086c4e9b64e965f9242a1.jpg

Screenshot_34.jpg.f0a8b1c4da9ff18475dd8ab370738f7f.jpg

Uhh have you ever heard of aiming overcharge and overdrive? they tend to increase damage pretty effectively

This is like the fourth or fifth f*cking time there’s been a “iT’s LuX sO tHeY mUsT bE cHeAtInG” thread good lord.

I’m just going to say this now - I’m  real f*cking sick of these kinds of threads. If you are going to accuse someone of cheating, please make a valid claim.
Cool, I’m now going to dump relevant information while consistently saying “no” to every claim.

3500-7000 damage*yes SAYONARA from LuX did over 7000 damage on my high thermal resistance Inquisitor S

But i have same ships and same weapons, yet mine does 3 times less the amount of damage they do in pvp

These guys which i reported numerous times can be seen in portal battles with crap rank ships, like rank 11-13, tho i bet they can afford rank 15

Point 1.

That is normal damage for an Ion emitter, let alone a crit built Ion emitter. Even the number you highlighted in the first image is a  crit. I even went and made a test build Apollo with Ions to test and could put out 14,000 DPS roughly in overdrive + aiming overcharge.

Saying “high thermal resistance” without saying a number is pretty meaningless without situational context or evidence.

• Phase shield?
  • Command present?
  • Did they overdrive?
  • Crits?

Spoiler

3CJVfAi.png

Point 2.

Saying you have the “same ship and weapon” is completely meaningless in Star Conflict.

• Are you sure you have the same crew settings (implants)?
  • Do you have the same passive modifiers (build)?
  • Do you have the same ammo?
  • Are you doing consistent damage (look at the image above)?

Point 3.

This was the one that basically gave away that you don’t understand what Portals is.
Portals is Star Conflict’s PvP meta from before Destroyers + Ellydium.
This means that ship choice actually  means something  instead of picking a 15 or above premium of the relevant role and having a stroke at your PC while whiping entire teams with no-skill module setups.

I don’t know about the LuX boys, but when I go to select ships for Portals (when I did portals, thanks time zones) is usually based on:

• What role I want to use
  • What synergy bonuses do I want
  • What weapon do I want to use

In the case of the “Ion emitter go brrr” Apollo is the obvious choice over it’s rank 15 counterpart because of number two; “What synergy bonuses do I want”, as it has a 10% crit chance increase, along with a rotation speed increase which Lightbringer does not.

Spoiler

KohKFbm.jpg f68RzvJ.jpg

look! I can also draw things image.png.6b8d18f862ba283a8aa6931351b80614.png

2 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

This is like the fourth or fifth f*cking time there’s been a “iT’s LuX sO tHeY mUsT bE cHeAtInG” thread good lord.

It’s just the same old “if i cant understand it, it must be cheating” mentality of sc.

I hope you have full info checked in settings at least when it comes to building a ship and seeing full stats.

I feel bad for not being marked as exploiter :\

but of course, who doesnt know the 7000dps Naga.

Hm… wait… of on each side are 2 exploiters is this then not evening the odds for both sides anyways and then more the skill decides what team will be victorious?

Aside from that i admit that i still haven´t really looked into numbers/stats/etc cus optimization isn´t really my thing cus of “ugh numbers and calculations”. It´s just always impressive if i sometimes see numbers of 100k against the Spec Op Alien ships and they just melt away sometimes.

On 5/25/2021 at 7:06 PM, _Black_Feline_ said:

I complained numerous times against these unfair conditions, but the fact is that i’m being ignored on purpose or the support has no means to verify. So i am here with a number of screenshot asking for explaining to my question, how is possible to deal 3500-7000 damage

One of the builds:

Spoiler

image.png.f8be0c1577af14c0dde0e9541760bc94.jpg

image.png.a4f123199c8ce2c019bbec26274aaede.jpg

result:

Spoiler

image.png.9e2b9d2afd9c3c714f65165d0ff6b7d4.jpg

this is just from the top of my head. More details are in the logs.

EDIT: ok, now I have little more time to answer your post.

I complained numerous times against these unfair conditions, but the fact is that i’m being ignored on purpose or the support has no means to verify. So i am here with a number of screenshot asking for explaining to my question, how is possible to deal 3500-7000 damage *yes SAYONARA from LuX did over 7000 damage on my high thermal resistance Inquisitor S, he was using Ion Emitter 17 and Apollo, and 2500 INTERCEPTOR damage) on frigates in portal battles with Ion Beam  17 and Ion Emitter 17?? These guys which i reported numerous times can be seen in portal battles with crap rank ships, like rank 11-13, tho i bet they can afford rank 15. They use mainly Lightbringer chain subsidiary ships, like Apollo. But i have same ships and same weapons, yet mine does 3 times less the amount of damage they do in pvp! I never passed 3000 critical on frigates, yet their weakest hit is around 3500, the next hit in that screenshot was 5700 from that guy !! When are these exploits going to be fixed and the exploiters punished?? Why there’s no way to inspect their current setup and there’s no damage values in the logs ?!?!  

As you can see from my quick test, it’s not impossible to get even higher damage from Apollo. As others said - you gave absolutely nothing to work with. 

As to why R13s instead of R15s? Why not? Apollo is more agile than Lightbringer for example and it’s still in the same tech tier. 

As to you never passing 3k critical ion damage - I have to ask - how? As Derpy showed in his screenshot - 3k is ion base damage, without 80 pts debuff. 6600 dps crit damage against no resist, 12k dps with full debuff against 0 resist. 7k damage will be against around 75 thermal resists. So if you never passed 3k crit with ion beam against any target then there is something really wrong with your build.

If you don’t have damage values in the logs - maybe you have turned off the detailed logging. Please check the combat.log in your My Games\Star Conflict\logs  folder (if on Windows). You should see something like:

Damage niripas|0000000201 -> OwnageMaster|0000000233 8312.85 (h:0.00 s:8312.85) Weapon_Laser_Heavy_T5_Rel THERMAL|PRIMARY_WEAPON|CRIT

17 hours ago, Vesperion said:

Hm… wait… of on each side are 2 exploiters is this then not evening the odds for both sides anyways and then more the skill decides what team will be victorious?

Aside from that i admit that i still haven´t really looked into numbers/stats/etc cus optimization isn´t really my thing cus of “ugh numbers and calculations”. It´s just always impressive if i sometimes see numbers of 100k against the Spec Op Alien ships and they just melt away sometimes.

May I have a name of those cheaters then? And some, I don’t know, proof? Logs? Recordings? We do have zero tolerance policy against people that are trying to cheat in this game, if you have solid basis, please do report them. Zip the logs from such battle and post them here. 

In the literally next line you are saying you didn’t do the math, so… I don’t know how to interpret it. Are you using the word “exploiters” as “people that can do the math and make a proper build” or “cheaters using bugs in the game mechanics” ?

2 hours ago, niripas said:

May I have a name of those cheaters then? And some, I don’t know, proof? Logs? Recordings? We do have zero tolerance policy against people that are trying to cheat in this game, if you have solid basis, please do report them. Zip the logs from such battle and post them here. 

Like i said i only see it every now and then in Spec Ops so a PvE related activty (not really interested in PvP tbh) + in the higher ranks + mostly when the player is using a dessy so i assume that with the right build and the “Anti Alien ammunition” 100k damages are possible where i assume that they are crits rather then constand numbers at this point. Considering that as i mentioned i “don´t really look into the numbers and look for room of improvement” i have no base value where i could or would say “this should be the normal value”.

2 hours ago, niripas said:

In the literally next line you are saying you didn’t do the math, so… I don’t know how to interpret it. Are you using the word “exploiters” as “people that can do the math and make a proper build” or “cheaters using bugs in the game mechanics” ?

I neither use cheater or exploiter in terms of “manipulating the game via cheats or external hardware to gain an advantage against others who don´t use it”. What i more mean is that it gives players who really analyize everything in a game to find the “perfect build for the best DPS” aka looking for a meta until a change happens and the numbers need to be crunched down again. An exploiter in my pov is someone who knows that a bug exists in the game and abuses this bug to have an advantage and others may not know.

Take for example the post [Mouse Multiclicker Possible Exploit](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/39405-mouse-multiclicker-possible-exploit/) from [@ex0rbit](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/263722-ex0rbit/) from last year where he thought that a possible exploit may exist in the game due of his mouse and the function it has. If it would have been confirmed that it is a bug connected to the mouse function it would be an exploit that could be used if you are aware of it. As [@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/) has pointed out however it is an intended feature of the game and no exploit.

A player who does the math and everything is imo just an “expert” who has looked at the numbers and optimized a build to an absolute insane level that requires a lot of time and work considering that the base stats of the ships alone not make the difference. As it was pointed out the loadout, implants, seed chips and all is what really makes the difference and this is no exploit usage at all it is simply “looking into the numbers and the oppertunities to max those numbers out with the recources available to you”

3 hours ago, Vesperion said:

Spoiler

Like i said i only see it every now and then in Spec Ops so a PvE related activty (not really interested in PvP tbh) + in the higher ranks + mostly when the player is using a dessy so i assume that with the right build and the “Anti Alien ammunition” 100k damages are possible where i assume that they are crits rather then constand numbers at this point. Considering that as i mentioned i “don´t really look into the numbers and look for room of improvement” i have no base value where i could or would say “this should be the normal value”.

I neither use cheater or exploiter in terms of “manipulating the game via cheats or external hardware to gain an advantage against others who don´t use it”. What i more mean is that it gives players who really analyize everything in a game to find the “perfect build for the best DPS” aka looking for a meta until a change happens and the numbers need to be crunched down again. An exploiter in my pov is someone who knows that a bug exists in the game and abuses this bug to have an advantage and others may not know.

Take for example the post [Mouse Multiclicker Possible Exploit](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/39405-mouse-multiclicker-possible-exploit/) from [@ex0rbit](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/263722-ex0rbit/) from last year where he thought that a possible exploit may exist in the game due of his mouse and the function it has. If it would have been confirmed that it is a bug connected to the mouse function it would be an exploit that could be used if you are aware of it. As [@TheDarkRedFox](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242418-thedarkredfox/) has pointed out however it is an intended feature of the game and no exploit.

A player who does the math and everything is imo just an “expert” who has looked at the numbers and optimized a build to an absolute insane level that requires a lot of time and work considering that the base stats of the ships alone not make the difference. As it was pointed out the loadout, implants, seed chips and all is what really makes the difference and this is no exploit usage at all it is simply “looking into the numbers and the oppertunities to max those numbers out with the recources available to you”

Just to let you know - exploiter is a highly negative word. It literally means that someone found a vulnerability or bug and is using that vulnerability or bug to gain an unfair advantage (like the Waz’got shield exploit) - in games it’s almost on the same level as “cheater”, hence my reaction. If someone is using a high dps build that is available to anyone in game - then please, don’t call that person an exploiter as a lot of people will read this literally as a cheater. 

34 minutes ago, niripas said:

Just to let you know - exploiter is a highly negative word. It literally means that someone found a vulnerability or bug and is using that vulnerability or bug to gain an unfair advantage (like the Waz’got shield exploit) - in games it’s almost on the same level as “cheater”, hence my reaction. If someone is using a high dps build that is available to anyone in game - then please, don’t call that person an exploiter as a lot of people will read this literally as a cheater. 

Then this is your interpretation of my text cus nowhere in my 1st post i ever have used the word at all. I just pointed out that i have seen such numbers in a certain game mode nothing more nothing less. If this reads however like something that was not my intention then i can only apologize for this confusion.

I assume however you mean this text from my side that triggered it:

22 hours ago, Vesperion said:

To explain this in a more detailed version it was more refered to the OPs screen where he shows the team lineup and did highlight on each side 2 pilots with the info “EXPLOITERS” but cus i was not able to quote that screen for some reason i have not implemented it cus it´s an “obvious thing to see right away”. Otherwise my 2nd part of the post makes no sense cus in Spec Ops it gives no “2 sides” in terms of players ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

2 hours ago, Vesperion said:

Then this is your interpretation of my text cus nowhere in my 1st post i ever have used the word at all. I just pointed out that i have seen such numbers in a certain game mode nothing more nothing less. If this reads however like something that was not my intention then i can only apologize for this confusion.

I assume however you mean this text from my side that triggered it:

To explain this in a more detailed version it was more refered to the OPs screen where he shows the team lineup and did highlight on each side 2 pilots with the info “EXPLOITERS” but cus i was not able to quote that screen for some reason i have not implemented it cus it´s an “obvious thing to see right away”. Otherwise my 2nd part of the post makes no sense cus in Spec Ops it gives no “2 sides” in terms of players ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Got ya ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

You guys can say whatever crap you want and curse all you want, the game doesn’t allow to post coherent builds or obtain coherent information about the enemy setup. And that’s how you exploit. I tested numerous builds and crew setups of Apollo and Ion , it doesn’t do anywhere near 7000 damage PER HIT in pvp, versus a 150+ thermal resist Inquisitor S. This way ask the game developers to allow us to obtain the complete information about all used enemy ships by right clicking on it and inspect in the team tab. This game has no transparency and people cheat. You say the game is well protected, it is not, i was hit today at 4500 meters and killed by a Kinetic Supercharger weapon, by LexaDigger of 4CB in portal fight. Note that i was invisible on Lion 2, strafing at full speed and he did not miss.

On 5/26/2021 at 7:58 AM, TheDerpNukem said:

Point 1.

That is normal damage for an Ion emitter, let alone a crit built Ion emitter. Even the number you highlighted in the first image is a  crit. I even went and made a test build Apollo with Ions to test and could put out 14,000 DPS roughly in overdrive + aiming overcharge

Yeah, you tested on what? I did mention a high thermal resistance Inquisitor S. Do you even know how much the special adds? Go back and test again, stop eating crap on forums, the Ion only removes 80 resistance. You tested on what, where’s the evidence of 14000 damage ? You show a context chopped screenshot where you deal 8000 damage, all i could say that guy was resistance weak or resistance debuffed?!?! You don’t even have your crew skills right for max damage, skill 13-3 for example !  I tested maximum possible Apollo-Ion Emitter setup versus 162 points shield thermal resist. Show me how you deal 7k damage  PER HIT with Apollo now. I was alone with the guy around a meteorite so i’m pretty sure he had no other team buffs and i had no debuffs. His damage went from 5.7k to 7.1k per hit and killed my Inquisitor in around 5 seconds. 

On 5/27/2021 at 12:50 PM, niripas said:

If you don’t have damage values in the logs - maybe you have turned off the detailed logging. Please check the combat.log in your My Games\Star Conflict\logs  folder (if on Windows). You should see something like:

I did not have it, thanks! 

On 5/26/2021 at 7:58 AM, TheDerpNukem said:

This means that ship choice actually  means something  instead of picking a 15 or above premium of the relevant role and having a stroke at your PC while whiping entire teams with no-skill module setups.

Fyi you can’t use premium in portals. I see them all the time, rank 11-13 ships almost never 15, sure in this case perhaps he was going for a crit  bonus but i am not just talking about LuX guy, i seen others, even out of corp and often the ship they use has no real advantage to the one higher up in chain which they have but not using…I thought is some exploit involving lower rank ships or something. Often the accounts using them are new but they already dealt more total damage in 10 days than i was able to do in 6 months of daily playing! 

On 5/26/2021 at 6:52 PM, Vesperion said:

Yeah, that’s matchmaking for Star Conflict. Needless to say these guys did not fair play, they did not attack each others, but instead killing the others on both sides. I played 3 games with them and been in both teams, so i been able to spectate what they did and those i marked as Exploiters , they had way off damage values than others. Neoncreeper you were not one of them and i played with and against you before, did not see anything suspicious, just skill.

On 5/26/2021 at 10:55 AM, ORCA1911 said:

It’s just the same old “if i cant understand it, it must be cheating” mentality of sc.

I just same old mentality of talking crap without knowing crap. I tested, my bad because i got carried and did not post every value, but now you all know. 162 shield thermal resistance with ship’s special. Show me how 7k damage hit is possible with Ion Emitter 17-Apollo.

(…) yet their weakest hit is around 3500, the next hit in that screenshot was 5700 from that guy !!

please calm down ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Also I think I figured out why you took so much damage in the next tick cycle. If you take a closer look at your screenshot you will see you have 1244 shield left. That 3700 hit is right in the ballpark of a ship with a 100 thermal resist. I don’t think you squeezed more than 1 thermal resist on shields. On hull you would have around 71-100 resist. I don’t think you would put a thermal resists on that T-rex either. If you scroll up you will see an 8009 number on the screenshot I posted. The log line I provided in my another post is from the same test. That Inquisitor-S had 95 pts of thermal resistance and I could squeeze 8312 thermal damage on that ship with the setup I provided.  Back to your screenshot. 
I will take an educated guess and I think your thermal resistance on that T-rex’s hull was 71. So we have 1244 shields with 100 pts of damage, you have your regen on about 500pts, so next tick will be around 1750 shields with 100 pts res. From the picture it looks like he is shooting you with Aiming Overcharge, so it basically almost 90% crit chance. to make 5700 damage, the beam had to make 4k damage to the hull. With proper setup it has 90 points debuff (80 Ion emitter + 10 from the crew). From the picture it looks like you were being hit for over a second now, so the next tick will be full debuff. So effectively for the next shot you will have 10 points resists on your shield and -29 on your hull. That’s (for the sake of simplicity) 10% damage reduction on shields and 29% damage increase on the hull. That means the ion-emitter would have to do (1750/0.9+4000/1.29)=1944 (shields) + 3100 (hull) = 5044 raw damage - well within range. Heck, even with 100 resists on your hull it would be 1920 (shields) + 4444 (hull) = 6364 raw damage, which as you can see Ion Emitter is well capable of even with 3088 base, no crit damage (with 121% crit damage it does 6824 raw damage).

Hope it helps.

All those calculations and formulas are available on our wiki page here: https://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Resistance

If you want to do your own analysis based on the information in your combat.log - you are looking for lines like I provided earlier.

Hope it explains a little the process of calculations ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Hello everyone, just saving a click in case this thread revives itself again.

Resistance points to percentile (decimal) of damage blocked (the non-decimal percent is shown on the ship tree using this formula):

1-(1/((p/100)+1))

where p is resistance points.

So damage can be calculated simply by using:

d*(1/((p/100)+1))

where p is resistance points,

where d is damage.

I don’t think the higher thousands are out of the ballpark based on these formulas and that build.

13 hours ago, _Black_Feline_ said:

i’m pretty sure he had no other team buffs and i had no debuffs

Well, you have debuff on guards (only on portals to prevent extra surivivability): -25 pts. all resistances. It’s not listed, but it exists…

I see everyone is theory smart here but so far i did not see any practical configuration that allows 7k damage with Ion Emitter on Apollo, that against 162 thermal resistance Inquisitor S. 

On 5/28/2021 at 1:47 AM, niripas said:

Heck, even with 100 resists on your hull it would be 1920 (shields) + 4444 (hull) = 6364 raw damage, which as you can see Ion Emitter is well capable of even with 3088 base, no crit damage (with 121% crit damage it does 6824 raw damage).

I did look at your post, screenshots and numbers. it explains what happened with the frigate in the screenshot i first posted, but it can’t explain 7k damage values on a 162 resistance Inquisitor S. Nevermind that tho, now i would really like to know how this guy deals 28 x 2214 dmg shots in less than 3seconds in rank 9 conquest. He was using a Thar’Ga with Singularity 11. Perhaps someone can explain how he kills a Ze’Ta in 5 seconds??!   Also i have to mention that each time he attacked me my ship couldn’t do anything, there’s no such module on Thar’Ga, not even the teleportation module worked. How is possible to have ECM features on Thar’Ga ?!?

Screenshot_2.jpg.c887fb6f15844b096c23c2b459d1fb3e.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg.d5d97a46cbc385ad492edc8eea8433f3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg.1f014e0eaa7a10a69fcfe023162035dc.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg.34226bb6ad86a9962a133b630903d33d.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg.b0b9eedcc83dd57b1ec7dc12abfc2e0c.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg.f4b72aef335ad870ccc6b8a5ca52e65d.jpg

Screenshot_8.jpg.27f56c7330f214087df664024c6b69a8.jpg

Screenshot_9.jpg.0bbf15f54fe0185d6a04f5649b1e04a8.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg.4cfa927a833fdafeb119abfaa86f412a.jpg

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21051)

5 minutes ago, _Black_Feline_ said:

I see everyone is theory smart here but so far i did not see any practical configuration that allows 7k damage with Ion Emitter on Apollo, that against 162 thermal resistance Inquisitor S. 

I did look at your post, screenshots and numbers. it explains what happened with the frigate in the screenshot i first posted, but it can’t explain 7k damage values on a 162 resistance Inquisitor S. Nevermind that tho, now i would really like to know how this guy deals 24 x 2214 dmg shots in less than a second in rank 9 conquest. He was using a Thar’Ga with Singularity 11. Perhaps someone can explain how he kills a Ze’Ta in 2 seconds??! 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2.jpg.c887fb6f15844b096c23c2b459d1fb3e.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg.d5d97a46cbc385ad492edc8eea8433f3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg.1f014e0eaa7a10a69fcfe023162035dc.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg.34226bb6ad86a9962a133b630903d33d.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg.b0b9eedcc83dd57b1ec7dc12abfc2e0c.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg.f4b72aef335ad870ccc6b8a5ca52e65d.jpg

Screenshot_8.jpg.27f56c7330f214087df664024c6b69a8.jpg

Screenshot_9.jpg.0bbf15f54fe0185d6a04f5649b1e04a8.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg.4cfa927a833fdafeb119abfaa86f412a.jpg

[combat.log 2.69 MB · 0 downloads](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21051)

That’s 4 seconds from the screenshots, sorry don’t have time now to check the logs themselves. Ze’ta has 4 active modules, engine and capacitor. Plus hull itself and shields. That’s up to 8 damage receivers per one shot of singularity cannon. In the screenshots you have damage from Singularity Cannon and from Firestorm missile barrage. 

Singularity has  AoE penetrating effect, missile explosion is AoE explosive so it can damage multiple targets (like  - active module, capacitor and hull for example) in one shot, which is reflected in the screenshots you posted (also you posted about 5 seconds of such action, you should be warping away at the first launch of the missile, he would then waste his missile salvo and active module).

Hope it helps.

57 minutes ago, niripas said:

That’s 4 seconds from the screenshots, sorry don’t have time now to check the logs themselves. Ze’ta has 4 active modules, engine and capacitor. Plus hull itself and shields. That’s up to 8 damage receivers per one shot of singularity cannon. In the screenshots you have damage from Singularity Cannon and from Firestorm missile barrage. 

I wrote it wrong at first, it was edited after, your answer was too fast. As you should see i only red boxed the shots to cabin and counted them! That guy shot too fast and i couldn’t even teleport or do anything because it shows like i was ECM debuffed exactly the moment he attacked me, tho i seen no ECM in range first time. Teleportation sphere did not work. The damage was not really the rate of fire, how he shoots THAT fast, the gun has a base of 42 shots per minute +21 special is 63, how you make it shoot 6 times per second average ?!?!

screenshot-210701-161138.jpg.21deefbe4c2f4a0662d417971ac87808.jpg