Change in our report system

From today it will only be possible to report players through the in-game report system.

These includes:

• Swearing/Insulting
  • AFK farming
  • Using of exploits

The report system will give us all required information.

The number of reports does not influence time it needs to deal with a report.

You just taught me something new - might want to leave out your second point in OP in-case people get ideas  :012j:

Reorting spamming: can you please clarify what “spamming” is meant to be?

Frex, people posting “bacon bacon bacon NOCAB!! bacon” all the time? Spamming or not (at least, severe enough to report? Or not?)

Swearing/insulting - is a single “F*** you, you a****** afk team sabotager” enough to report, or should it be a more pervasive insulting session?

Use Of exploits - also a bit unclear… For example - ‘sliding’ on the structure’s walls in PvE missions to reduce enemy fire in the ‘destroy turrets on enemy thing’ - is that an exploit, or allowed behaviour? (Because frankly everyone does it!)

Use Of exploits - also a bit unclear… For example - ‘sliding’ on the structure’s walls in PvE missions to reduce enemy fire in the ‘destroy turrets on enemy thing’ - is that an exploit, or allowed behaviour? (Because frankly everyone does it!)

Im pretty sure that is allowed…

Swearing/insulting - is a single “F*** you, you a****** afk team sabotager” enough to report, or should it be a more pervasive insulting session?

I think a little common sense is required in this situation.   While the above statement is a little juvenile and immature I don’t see any issues with it.  Everybody curses every now and then myself included.  I think it pertains more towards continued abusive behaviour, excessive cursing even after being asked to stop, or posting obviously taboo subjects in chat.   

I’ve had someone go down the “I’m blocking you. btw xxxx you!” route. Felt no qualms with reporting him