Cannot send mail to new players

I was trying to send a welcome letter to a new recruit as they went offline, but apparently you cannot send mail to new players because they can’t “trade” yet. That’s silly.

Untitled.png.1670bd069b3ac856f11e148a3bd4c611.png

logs needed

Anyway, new player can’t use ingame mail service until he play 50 battles.

8 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Anyway, new player can’t use ingame mail service until he play 50 battles.

You should at least be able to send them mail. Regardless of them being able to send back.

yes, it’s hard, need to follow them to see if they are in game and send them a private one… only way, for now.

And about 50 battles before to be allowed, i’m still not sure, sometime the total isn’t  and i can, so i suppose  that the système use another parameter…

didn’t find yet which one… ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

or

it’s really a bug…

**(**one more : )

44 minutes ago, SheenShade said:

it’s really a bug…

Sometimes, there were scam letters that promised a cheap GS purchase on some website. They came from generated accounts. That’s why the 50 battles rule became. (Generated account can’t play 50 battles.)

16 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

Sometimes, there were scam letters that promised a cheap GS purchase on some website. They came from generated accounts. That’s why the 50 battles rule became. (Generated account can’t play 50 battles.)

Hence why they should be able to RECEIVE mail not send it.

I just explained that this was not a bug. Probably the complete denial of correspondence was the simplest.

it’s a security matter

sure, a security matter…but not sure how this working…