Cannot install 'Horizon' Module 17 on Ze'Ta

Problem

No option to install ‘Horizon’ Module 17 on Ze’Ta.

Expected Behaviour

Expect to see ‘Horizon’ Module 17 as an installation option.

Conditions

Conditionals normal, just in hanger and making changes to Ze’Ta build. Have tried native and Steam versions of game.

Screenshot

Sorry, I have edited screenshot to hide rest of build.

193705390_zetabuildnohorizon.png.663d44d6773727aee73d463b7a62b23a.png

Okay, I have found what the problem/glitch is: If you have a CPU node activated with the ‘Horizon’ Module in it, if you deactivate that node the ‘Horizon’ Module is deactivated with it and then it does not appear in the list of available modules. If you reactivate that node the ‘Horizon’ Module reappears with it.

5 hours ago, sunn__ said:

Okay, I have found what the problem/glitch is: If you have a CPU node activated with the ‘Horizon’ Module in it, if you deactivate that node the ‘Horizon’ Module is deactivated with it and then it does not appear in the list of available modules. If you reactivate that node the ‘Horizon’ Module reappears with it.

Yeah I was going to ask if you hadn’t found it out already - if you deactivate a node but a modifier is still equipped then it’ll still be in there when you turn it back on. This one was just a little more unfortunate than usual since horizon is one of a few modifiers that you can only equip one of.