Can we bring back the Th'ak'len 7-17 Gun for Waz'got?

The Th’ak’len is obtained by player hosted tournaments (from what I’ve heard) and is therefore theoretically unobtainable, and I feel like it should be moved into Waz’gots tech tree to at least give ourselves a chance to actually be able to craft/use the gun. Otherwise we have to stare at an unobtainable weapon that we can possibly never be able to use sit out of our reach, and what makes it worse is that most people will not be able to complete their atlas. :confused:

11 hours ago, Deathmachine777 said:

The Th’ak’len is obtained by player hosted tournaments (from what I’ve heard) and is therefore theoretically unobtainable

It is obtainable as you said from custom tournaments which you can find here https://forum.star-conflict.ru/index.php?/forum/498-%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%80%D1%8B/

Just use google translator. You need 15 dev points for thaklen t4/t5, turbophaser and positron destructor and 20 pts for champion laser, emperor’s gift and ARC II.

You can gain 1-5 pts almost every friday it depends on how far you go in the tournament.

I feel like it should be moved into Waz’gots tech tree to at least give ourselves a chance to actually be able to craft/use the gun.

It was an event for bp and parts for thaklen t3/4/5 and you can still find bp for t3 in trade and t4 is rare but still possible to get from the trade. While t5 is almost impossible to get from trade you can still get it if not from tournaments then from forum or discord events just like I did. And because of this rarity it’s a unique weapon like these turbophaser, champion laser etc. and the only which you can see in game without having it.

They are rare and unique so it’s a kind of prestige to have them and that’s why I am in favor of making unique weapons still unavailable outside of tournaments.

Otherwise we have to stare at an unobtainable weapon that we can possibly never be able to use sit out of our reach, and what makes it worse is that most people will not be able to complete their atlas

If someone doesn’t want to take part in tournaments he won’t be able to get them and then I don’t care, no one forbids him to participate if he doesn’t want to, then no.

And in the case of bad time zones there are still forum and discord events as I said before so you are still able to win thaklen t5 and probably t4 too, just say it to devs so they will give you t4 instead of t5.

Weapon is not really good anyway, but i agree would be nice to be able to get those weapons.

Same with raven weapon and module.