Bugs, Debuffs and why does this game hate me?

So over the past… what… months? I don’t know, these bugs and issues are getting more and more prevalent and now I wanna know who else these issues are pissing off.

LOVELY, LOVELY GAME CRASHES

So currently SC is probably the most unstable it has ever been with 1 in 10 battles resulting in a game crash, a ship death, and negative credit income. 
Seriously, losing 200k-400k credits because your  game crashed  is just insult to injury.

Oh and also crashing 8 times in a battle is a common occurrence now I guess?

MAN I LOVE REPAIR COSTS

JUST GOTTA LOVE PAYING 600K CREDITS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM SUCKED.

CAN I GET MORE MOVEMENT DEBUFFS THANKS?

Dag… Da… the alien frigate piece of s**t has been bugged for months and there are still LRFs sitting 7km away slowing me to a crawl without hitting me once. Thanks. Not like this bug has been reported multiple times already.

MAN I LOVE METAS

NOTHING BETTER THAN A FRONT BLASTER GOLDEN EAGLE SITTING IN YOUR xxxxxxx DEALING MORE DAMAGE THAN A COLLAPSING STAR.

I HATE ME.

SEND HELP.

FIX THAT DEBUFF BUG ALREADY.

I NEEDED TO VENT A BIT BEFORE I BROKE A MONITOR.

SORRY.

1 hour ago, TheDerpNukem said:

NOTHING BETTER THAN A FRONT BLASTER GOLDEN EAGLE SITTING IN YOUR xxxxxxx DEALING MORE DAMAGE THAN A COLLAPSING STAR.

Play a covops with any other weapon… so many free kills

Dag… Da… the alien frigate piece of s**t has been bugged for months and there are still LRFs sitting 7km away slowing me to a crawl without hitting me once. Thanks. Not like this bug has been reported multiple times already.

So true

Dag’t’nith is bugged since more then a year and not just a few month, and is not the only weapon with that is affected by that bug.

Fight broken combos with other broken combo, only way nowadays. Remote ammo detonation, Moriarty virus, Thar’kt on double regen Stingray, or Disintegration beam on tackler pops those mosquitoes in one hit.

THIS GAME IS SO FUN GUYS. LOOK AT THIS FANTASTIC GAMEPLAY.

EDIT: JUST TRIED THREE MORE PVP BATTLES. 2 OF 3 I HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS SH*T AGAIN.  I’VE LITERALLY REPORTED THIS CRASH WITH 7 DIFFERENT CRASH lOGS AND THIS SH*T ISN’T FIXED.

On 5/26/2018 at 3:59 PM, John161 said:

Dag’t’nith is bugged since more then a year and not just a few month, and is not the only weapon with that is affected by that bug.

What’s bugged? Contact me here or write me a PM, I’ll make a fresh bug report.

11 minutes ago, Koromac said:

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Dag’tnith launcher applies the movement debuff without actually hitting you.

It has been reported multiple times already and I think the Photon emitter may have the same problem (although I care a lot less about that one since it doesn’t get you killed on a regular basis).

Dag’tnith launcher applies the movement debuff without actually hitting you.

It has been reported multiple times already and I think the Photon emitter may have the same problem (although I care a lot less about that one since it doesn’t get you killed on a regular basis).

Yes, I noticed this as well. It was reported, so I assumed that the issue got fixed…

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Yes, I noticed this as well. It was reported, so I assumed that the issue got fixed…

No, it was never fixed. Same with aggressor bug in OS.

This game and the constant supply of horrible decisions made by the SC Team makes me cry. Often.