[BUG] Loss of Thar'Ga special module progress and quests

Currently, we are fixing a bug, when some players lose progress of tasks for Thar’Ga special modules and general quests.

If you have a problem with the tasks for Thar’Ga special modules , please post a message with your nickname in this topic.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I have been reset twice. Kill 200 with gthar, and kill 50 with iridium slugs. I was nearly done with the 200. I have been working on these for a long time. All my other missions were reset as well, but these 2 are the most difficult.

Well it seems to be for me fixed for now my Thar’Ga quests didn’t got reset like it happened 2 - 3 times in the past.

nickname : nexxor

reset happened again ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

Telling you does what exactly?

Game name is DrDeath assumed you knew that, but maybe not.

screenshot-170921-212943.jpg.945ef54612e0abcd30b02581eb1b243b.jpg

screenshot-170921-212958.jpg.1dc5a656cad279857214f82a495d0106.jpg

screenshot-170921-213007.jpg.6219381fe28c9fa1b8e3331c3cab15d0.jpg

This also happens to me, all the normal missions have reset many time.

Nickname: silver33

Just to show how bad this bug has been screwing me. This is how far i got today in 3 battles. Considering how long I have been working on this I wonder if only the 3 times I have noticed, when in reality its been going on a lot o longer. I have been at this for 3 months. Like always I dont expect anything good to happen for me.

screenshot-170921-223801.jpg.421bb74c8cb602b15edb56e688d044f0.jpg

It happened to me as well. All missions reset, including top tier Thar’ga one ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Stop trying to complete those mission until they say it’s fixed

On 9/22/2017 at 1:00 PM, EndeavSTEEL said:

Stop trying to complete those mission until they say it’s fixed

I had hoped that this issue will be fixed this week. It will probably be fixed one week later.

I do not have any issues with any of the special modules. I unlocked them all a while ago.

I lost twice the whole progress with the modules on my ship. can you fix him

screenshot-170922-150430.jpg.1512710868a93197377ee5c9c838eb54.jpg

36 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I had hoped that this issue will be fixed this week. It will probably be fixed one week later.

They will probably released the bug fix at the same time as the next patch

I am having this bug as well. My progress with ‘Hive’ resets. Not sure how far I was into it though. IGN: SINaka

Same for me (it’s been like the third time !!!)

It resets also all the quests (like A. Gage Special Upgrades)

IGN : Chalain

For info, a lot of my games where on a russian server (ping > 150, paquet loss up to 20% !!!)

yep, i got directed here too after sending a ticet to the support, i had the same issue -.-" all my progress got reseted… welp my IGN is Executor Artaris and now…the waiting game is coming

I have a simple solution

If you have already unlocked the previous node before the special , that mission should be marked as completed. If the prior node is not unlocked then you miss out.

Some will get a free pass, and some already did more than the mission required. 

Assignments and contracts were reset for me as well, including Thar ga special module assignments. This is the first time it’s happened to me but it seems to a recurring problem in the game.

IGN LaenZero Just got my Hive quest reset. I was 2 destroyer kills away from completion so I’m really annoyed right now.

Reset again. This time only 7 kills away wtf???

New reset. At the moment the free one day licence expired.

Grrrr…

IGN Chalain