Bring back weekly GS

Simple as that. Maybe you could make it a 50/50 chance of getting either 1 day of premium license or 100GS. That would be very nice.

I don’t think it’s weekly, but this one?

image.png.d436c02700cfc13ce604f007eabef9b7.png

6 minutes ago, niripas said:

That or…

the weekly login bonus. You used to get 100gs every 5th day.

I’d like to see this, although the veteran quest is working fine IMO

Veteran quest is already doing this job, and actually give us more than a weekly 100gs

Rather bring GS back to sunday tournaments.

11 hours ago, niripas said:

Veteran task is far from weekly now. Takes way too long to complete.

7 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Veteran task is far from weekly now. Takes way too long to complete.

It really doesn’t. There are usually 7 tasks up and a reset happens at least once a day.

Paraphrasing what others have said before, even if it takes 2 weeks to get all 60 assignments completed, that is still 250 GS every week.

2 hours ago, Ch8rub1m said:

It really doesn’t. There are usually 7 tasks up and a reset happens at least once a day.

Paraphrasing what others have said before, even if it takes 2 weeks to get all 60 assignments completed, that is still 250 GS every week.

It’s biased tho. Low rank peeps don’t get many missions so they essentially get one or two missions dialy. IF they have the time to do them.

Whereas by your analysis the high ranked players get the gold much nor efrequently.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It’s biased tho. Low rank peeps don’t get many missions so they essentially get one or two missions dialy. IF they have the time to do them.

Whereas by your analysis the high ranked players get the gold much nor efrequently.

This is crude but how would you know? You aren’t low ranked.

1 hour ago, Ch8rub1m said:

This is crude but how would you know? You aren’t low ranked.

Frend is rank 7 with rank 11 ships and we play all the time.

13 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Because one person represents the entire low rank population

15 minutes ago, Ch8rub1m said:

Because one person represents the entire low rank population

Because alt accounts exist and I’ve extensively tested the last several “balance” patches for rank diversity and there is none.

Lowest rank players get up to 2 missions under this section. Then I believe around player rank 8, more missions open up and you can get gold faster. Then at rank 11 and 15 I think. I’ll confirm these suspicions as my friend ranks up.

18 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

My alt with R7 ships has 7 tasks (+Veteran). How can you have R11 ships and be only level 7? Did he tier rush a lot?

5 hours ago, niripas said:

My alt with R7 ships has 7 tasks (+Veteran). How can you have R11 ships and be only level 7? Did he tier rush a lot?

You realize that only tasks under the “regular tasks” tab count towards this right.

18 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

You realize that only tasks under the “regular tasks” tab count towards this right.

Yes, I do.

image.png.669ee5135c82df49aa2ed14f05db5ed9.jpg

image.png.36efce0fe20d5654267d2433a914c2b9.png

image.png.308fd1a45aa6307cbf10d48706669fcf.png

Rank 7 has a few missions less. R 10 probably gets the remaining missions (my r11 has the same amount of mission as r12)

Spoiler

eyJ1o03.png?1

1 hour ago, John161 said:

Rank 7 has a few missions less. R 10 probably gets the remaining missions (my r11 has the same amount of mission as r12)

You mean clearance level 7? Yes. But this what get me wondering:

On 5/26/2018 at 1:47 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Friend is rank 7 with rank 11 ships

You have to tier rush as hell to get to R11 with clearance level 7…

Level 5 has 4 missions - 1 of them is weekly.  Lvl 8 - 5 missions (1 of them weekly). Lvl 10 is basically maxed out R1-R5s. 

26 minutes ago, niripas said:

Level 5 has 4 missions - 1 of them is weekly.  Lvl 8 - 5 missions (1 of them weekly). Lvl 10 is basically maxed out R1-R5s. 

Player rank 7 with rank 11 ships. Not the other way around.

1 hour ago, niripas said:

Sry, meant clearance level7. (But at least the screenshot should have made it clear)

1 hour ago, niripas said:

Probably just not doing the rank up missions? Also it is not that implausible to have a r11 ship with clearance lvl seven. Most people do play on class mainly in the beginning, without knowing that this is not the way how you should play SC.