Best April's fool day joke in STAR CONFLICT

Weapons and MM in PvP are well balanced. 

We will get new ships in next update tomorrow.

New ships will be cheap to build.

LEAGUE is crowded from both teams in it.

Tai’kin is well balanced.

Front Blaster was nerfed so no one is using it any more.

Ps: feel free to join  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Object is more op than Tai’kin. I don’t know what you are crying about.

There is one thing that really botheres me: Why can’t doomsday missiles be bought for credits anymore?

Object is not op and easily dispatched by any other guard. It is only a bit more annoying to fight due to its insane acceleration.

The energy regen stop can also be ignored with r7c implant.

Taikin can however be build in a way, that enables players to constantly spam an inhibitor crystal/doomsday combo, which is way more irritating than a flying saucer could ever be…

now, we ll get 100 iridium each time we ll go in open space.

Will be several Pirates stash in all maps and they ll  be back all 2,1.5 minutes.

New active modules : gout’side

with 5000 m range, when active, you can put your target at sanctuary map

only work on yellow players who try to kill transports.

can be buy in storage.

no bugs anymore with the next update.

now, you can steal was’got’s combat station for the whole journey if you are killed by it more than 3 time.

Cov ops are not allowed anymore in pvp.

2 hours ago, ShapeShifter said:

Object is not op and easily dispatched by any other guard. It is only a bit more annoying to fight due to its insane acceleration.

Object strafes over twice as good as thar’ga, gets 9k health on area with a 13 sec cooldown and basically leaves people without energyin a 4km (or even bigger) radius for over 20 seconds.

13 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Object strafes over twice as good as thar’ga, gets 9k health on area with a 13 sec cooldown and basically leaves people without energyin a 4km (or even bigger) radius for over 20 seconds.

Hmm this is sad and bad joke. ![:00333:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00333.png “:00333:”)

Can you do better?  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

6 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Weapons and MM in PvP are well balanced. 

Ps: feel free to join  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Yeah, MM is not enough for you. Your average win rate of 70% should put you in the worst teams possible, but no. 23 wins/0 losses few days ago. Bad MM!

6 hours ago, niripas said:

Yeah, MM is not enough for you. Your average win rate of 70% should put you in the worst teams possible, but no. 23 wins/0 losses few days ago. Bad MM!

Wait what?

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) l ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)l

Best joke for now Niri  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

Just now, GatoGrande said:

Wait what?

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) l ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)l

Best joke so far Niri  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

42e842c309435fc90f1e01f7c2cd.jpg

Global

Fleet

Update

[edit: Look @ the 2 forgotten ones to the right, and cf. the term ‘global’]

On 1.4.2018 at 12:55 AM, avarshina said:

42e842c309435fc90f1e01f7c2cd.jpg

Global

Fleet

Update

This was a Mistake.

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

This was a Mistake.

Nah, I like it, apart from a small amount of broken stuff.

1 hour ago, ShapeShifter said:

Nah, I like it, apart from a small amount of broken stuff.

meh, IMO it’s mostly a one-up for premium ships. Should call it Global premium upgrade

MfYseSp.jpg

4 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

meh, IMO it’s mostly a one-up for premium ships. Should call it Global premium upgrade

I agree. On the other hand, leaving those modules on Secret Project ships would probably make things more complicated, or maybe not, more diverse.

10 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I agree. On the other hand, leaving those modules on Secret Project ships would probably make things more complicated, or maybe not, more diverse.

Or you know, make them available for all the ships? So no diversity problem since everyone can play as he want to play

2 hours ago, Rakza said:

MfYseSp.jpg

seriously, the devs need to stop pandering to interceptors, the vocal minorities should not be encouraged

1 minute ago, evo888 said:

seriously, the devs need to stop pandering to interceptors, the vocal minorities should not be encouraged

This is how I probably look from Devs’ point of view when talking about Interceptors :

Da1L9P3.jpg

Intys are a problem rn and i have no problem admitting that, still object is a bigger problem. I just want them to remove the energy leak and fix the strafe… they don’t even need to nerf it’s damn special module.