Ariadne's thread (R11~R15) is too difficult

Ariadne’s thread (R11~R15) is too difficult

The most important thing is too powerful hijcked frigate and reaper.

they armed 6 shrapnel cannon in each ships and too high shield and hull

shrapnel cannon is normally impossible for frigate ships, but it is used frigate ohter PvE ex)fire support and sector defence.

but in ariadne’s thread, these firgates and reapers too, overwhelmed ohter ships.

10000~20000 damege in one shot, and each over 50000 hull

this is terrible factor of this PvE.

so must weaken frigate and reaper.

It is difficult if you employ the direct attack logic instead of looking at the bigger picture. You need a tactic and it most certainly can’t be done with randoms.

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

It is difficult if you employ the direct attack logic instead of looking at the bigger picture. You need a tactic and it most certainly can’t be done with randoms.

Exactly. If you use a destroyer, you must keep the enemy at bay. If they come too close, it’s all over!

You guys are right but I understand what he meant, those ships are indeed too powerful and you can keep them away as long as some of your team mate is still alive. Most of the time I play on this map people start dying when those frigs show up

He’s right the 11-15 map is just stupid … i can do it solo in a ronin but i have to have an interceptor do the beacons  … the rest i can do solo …What the Dev’s don’t see is  the  turn over  in this game after the  Elly faction . The good players  are gone  and  all we  have left is the  monthly newbies that get frustrated and quit before the month is over . I mean come on Dev’s how many 1v1 PVP battles do i have to fight until you freaking wake up and get some players back in the game. but PVE in  a random is next to impossible to do if its not defense contract and even then you have 5 minute wait times  … this game hasn’t been a ghost town like this  for  over 3 years  … do you really want the game to die ?

2 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

He’s right the 11-15 map is just stupid … i can do it solo in a ronin but i have to have an interceptor do the beacons  … the rest i can do solo …What the Dev’s don’t see is  the  turn over  in this game after the  Elly faction . The good players  are gone  and  all we  have left is the  monthly newbies that get frustrated and quit before the month is over . I mean come on Dev’s how many 1v1 PVP battles do i have to fight until you freaking wake up and get some players back in the game. but PVE in  a random is next to impossible to do if its not defense contract and even then you have 5 minute wait times  … this game hasn’t been a ghost town like this  for  over 3 years  … do you really want the game to die ?

Every map in R11-15 is difficult and is supposed to be played with 4 people working together (you know, that’s why it’s called HARD difficulty). If you are saying that you can finish this with only one more person, then… well… it’s not that difficult. Crimson Haze is almost impossible if you have 2 players and I haven’t seen any complains about this. 

Also funny thing you mention the “good players are gone” - just half an hour ago I saw ESB pilots. The old ESB pilots ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) They actually like Ellydium ships ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

1 hour ago, niripas said:

Every map in R11-15 is difficult and is supposed to be played with 4 people working together (you know, that’s why it’s called HARD difficulty). If you are saying that you can finish this with only one more person, then… well… it’s not that difficult. Crimson Haze is almost impossible if you have 2 players and I haven’t seen any complains about this. 

Also funny thing you mention the “good players are gone” - just half an hour ago I saw ESB pilots. The old ESB pilots ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) They actually like Ellydium ships ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

WTF niripas, not all of us can have a set team all the time. some of us  just want to queue in a random match .your right ,if there were REAL teams it would be  challenging but fun . sadly there are not REAL teams any more  you know its true  and  the gigabytes of negative posts in this forum is proof , if you can’t trust your own eyes!!!

9 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

WTF niripas, not all of us can have a set team all the time. some of us  just want to queue in a random match .your right ,if there were REAL teams it would be  challenging but fun . sadly there are not REAL teams any more  you know its true  and  the gigabytes of negative posts in this forum is proof , if you can’t trust your own eyes!!!

I can’t even find a squad to complete my SCL quest, enough said.

(Agree)

11 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

gigabytes of negative posts in this forum is proof , if you can’t trust your own eyes!!!

Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png

image.png

I don’t even think we have one Gigabyte worth of posts, I think you’re a little ahead of schedule.

yes, it’s hard.

but it also has the highest income.

DC1.jpg.dc5a24991acbacb01bfdc596a94c2354.jpg AT2.jpg.5d98d5dd0b7fa8126950b5932fc39b76.jpg

22 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

But… you said yourself you can do this map solo if you will have someone to cap the beacons. I think you can find one person to help you, don’t you? Then you two can queue for that map, 2 players will be added from the random queue. Also exactly in that purpose you have this feature at the top of the UI called “find group”. If it’s still too hard - join a corp. If you “just want to queue in a random match” - feel free. No one is stopping you from doing so. 

Today we went with 3 other guys to see how is that map if there are 4 people working together. I played this map 4th time in my life. It still needs some thinking and setup, but on the second run it was practically a breeze. One fast intie for capping and kiting enemies, gunship for DPS, Dessie for tank and LRF for even more dps from cloak. Results? Some duplicators were needed for the first run, much less for the second one. Basically for me the difficulty is on par with Fire Support, without the time limit. And the final boss is MUCH easier and goes down in seconds. Then one of us (LRF) had to go, so we went with 1 random (engie) which was actually no help at all (flying 7km from objectives shooting the air), so yeah I can see how this map can be difficult when flying with randoms. We still managed it to finish, but it took us solid 3 minutes longer. 

Conclusion: you are actually right that 2 people can do this map. If two other guys will add some fire support/heals it goes even faster. I don’t know what the actual speedrun record for this map is, but for casual players 10-12 minutes is achievable. And for kind of incomes like Savanna shows I would say it’s worth the time. If you find it too difficult on R15 and you insist to go only with randoms - R10 pays from 1 million up, but difficulty is greatly reduced.

P.S. calm down, please. 

On 11/13/2017 at 10:26 AM, kang86h said:

Ariadne’s thread (R11~R15) is too difficult

The most important thing is too powerful hijcked frigate and reaper.

they armed 6 shrapnel cannon in each ships and too high shield and hull

shrapnel cannon is normally impossible for frigate ships, but it is used frigate ohter PvE ex)fire support and sector defence.

but in ariadne’s thread, these firgates and reapers too, overwhelmed ohter ships.

10000~20000 damege in one shot, and each over 50000 hull

this is terrible factor of this PvE.

so must weaken frigate and reaper.

Sorry to say, but I managed with a LongRange T15  and a ECM Player T15 Ariadnes Thread… Oh and don´t forget I had 2 Bots as Teammates.

The ECM took the aggresion of the KI´s and I sniped everything down. Yeah, it needed Time, but it is Managable to play this Map, you just need a good logic to win this Round.