Allow "free reconstruction" in PvE

Some ships, most notably the premiums and Ellydium line, can reconstruct their ships without a duplicator for free in Open Space. Due to the same reconstruction ability in PvE with duplicators, I suggest that this “free duplication” be allowed in PvE as well.

Ive thought the same. I think it would be a nice addition ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Ellydium can. 

I already suggested this in the past.

Premium ships dont have a free respawn in pve?

5 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Premium ships dont have a free respawn in pve?

Nope. And neither does the alien ships, which literally regrow their hulls automatically. So that makes no sense.

imo Elly ships should have infinite OS respawn just with greater wait times, and maybe respawn with low hull.

Can someone make that topic with elly and premium together?

47 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Nope. And neither does the alien ships, which literally regrow their hulls automatically. So that makes no sense.

imo Elly ships should have infinite OS respawn just with greater wait times, and maybe respawn with low hull.

Alien ships do.

I used free respawn in PvE yesterday…

@Swifter: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? You didn’t roflstomped the things in PvE? Joke aside:
+1 to this.
But would give this too to SP ships.(You still pay the cost for dying, so what?)

34 minutes ago, Lord_Xenon said:

@Swifter: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? You didn’t roflstomped the things in PvE? Joke aside:
+1 to this.
But would give this too to SP ships.(You still pay the cost for dying, so what?)

Was defiler.

Got one shoted by a missile because I wasn’t careful ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)