Allow Events to be continued after it ends, if purchased

If someone buys into the campaign, either standard or VIP, remove the limited time to complete it. They can now complete it at their leisure if they paid for it.

I’m not buying Pirate Chronicles because I got in late, and free time is not something I have an abundance of.

I play when I can, and don’t want to feel distressed about it (Which is why I’ve quit for periods of time in the past, to get it entirely off my mind)

Also putting up old reward tracks as a purchasable campaign would be nice, if someone shows up late they may buy the $10 package of the event they missed and follow the path that others did.

Season passes are fine, but the limited time thing just puts me off of them. Maybe you have statistics to show that getting everyone into a rushed frenzy is more profitable.

The “VIP Pass” does unlock 15 stages for you without needing to grind, but costs more.

It is a bit of a grind if you only spend <hr on the game per day, and it takes about 20-30 minutes of doing tasks for xenoChips depending on the person.

Edit: afaik you can do part 1 during part 2’s time as well, so you will have enough time for part 1 at least.