Alien scouts bilndspots.

Alien scouts are considered interceptors as you can see here:  Yet,they still can fire behind them,now i know that they don’t deal that much damage and aren’t that smart but a nerf is a nerf and no species should have the privilege to be safe from it.The nerf is applied to Pirate,Cartel and Cyber ships so why not the aliens too?

+1

I don’t know. They could be considered interceptors, but they haven’t weapons mounted like “human” ships. 

Alien ships are different. The hunters have big blind spots (being frigate), as well as for the predators.

Alien ships are different. The hunters have big blind spots (being frigate), as well as for the predators.

At least hunters and predators have pulsars and can deal a lot of damage,aswell as using drones so they are fine,scouts only excel in numbers.

At least hunters and predators have pulsars and can deal a lot of damage,aswell as using drones so they are fine,scouts only excel in numbers.

thats even another reason for not adding blind spots in alien scouts xD

Alien ships are different.

Indeed. Scouts are not a big treat, it’s AI and it’s vulnerable enough.

Scouts are more dangerous than Bios, and even Hunters in some places…

Scouts are more dangerous than Bios, and even Hunters in some places…

Did I mention that they have increased their projectile speed? Go to Solaris Wasteland, I think that there is even higher.

Scouts > Hunters, which is wrong! They are also still too durable. Their durability should be decreased by 50%.

Did I mention that they have increased their projectile speed? Go to Solaris Wasteland, I think that there is even higher.

Scouts > Hunters, which is wrong! They are also still too durable. Their durability should be decreased by 50%.

I havent been into solaris for a big while. In low rank sectors scouts have quite slow projectile speed, low dmg and medium durability. Those scouts are definately weaker than how they were before.

I havent been into solaris for a big while. In low rank sectors scouts have quite slow projectile speed, low dmg and medium durability. Those scouts are definately weaker than how they were before.

True, but not everywhere.

NECROING!

Yes, Scouts are way too durable. Obnoxiously so (even at my highest rank ships of Rank 9).

Compared to their rewards(loot+syn) yes.

Scouts are okay now, for all i care they can shoot however they want now, not a deadly threat for a destroyer anymore lol