AI issues.

So,If you played a bunch of Fire Supports or Defcons overall(pretty much everyone)you may have noticed that the AI has an issue,besides having the tendency of hiding from you and wasting your time,it can also randomly shoot you while in your EM-Scatter field,even if they are a greater distance than 1 km,either a main weapon round,or even a module,it doesn’t really make any sense,the module is supposed to make you proof to their attacks as soon as they are far enough from you,yet,it’s like they always know you are there,I suggest you to review their mechanics…

Upon request I may make a video demonstrating that.

You need to activate EM scatter before they lock into you, otherwise they will hunt you no matter what (even after you jump with RT now apparently). Ive seen some changes making the use if this module less effective, but nothing very constant so i cant say much with certainty yet.

This is the old invisible bug. Sometimes they doesn’t lose their aggro and retreive from the server your coordinates and shoot you after a while.

I remember that it was reported already, and we have in plans to make some improvements with AI in PvE

4 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

I remember that it was reported already, and we have in plans to make some improvements with AI in PvE

Sometimes they get stuck in lava - I guess they have suicidal tendencies.