Additional benefit of License

For license holders, make nodes in the after-battle loot search color-coded for what they contain.

Free:

Light blue - Credits, Resources, Ship components

Dark blue - Insignia

Purple - Alien artifacts

With License:

Light blue - Credits

Green - Resources

Yellow - Ship components

Dark blue - Insignia

Purple - Alien artifacts

That’s actually an interesting thought, i like it.

Yeees

YEEEES

YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

It’s about time loot got a real overhaul.

I mean premium licenses too, but loot after battle needs some serious attention.

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Yeees

YEEEES

YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

It’s about time loot got a real overhaul.

I mean premium licenses too, but loot after battle needs some serious attention.

Yeah, the loot needs serious overhaul.

To be honest, these colored resources should be both for premium and non-premium people… and resources should be back in loot search in my opinion. I don’t think that premium should get any more benefits, I’m not playing without premium because experience, credits and OS resource rewards are pitiful without it. Especially credits.

4 hours ago, Gon009 said:

Yeah, the loot needs serious overhaul.

To be honest, these colored resources should be both for premium and non-premium people… and resources should be back in loot search in my opinion. I don’t think that premium should get any more benefits, I’m not playing without premium because experience, credits and OS resource rewards are pitiful without it. Especially credits.

The fact that you say that means that the license isn’t valuable enough and also needs a fix like the original post said.

Maybe loot should give more attempts at loot AND separate the loot more.

16 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The fact that you say that means that the license isn’t valuable enough and also needs a fix like the original post said.

Maybe loot should give more attempts at loot AND separate the loot more.

Could you explain? I fail to understand how saying that playing without license feels like wasting a time, because of how huge benefits the license gives, could mean that license isn’t valuable enough.

1 hour ago, Gon009 said:

Could you explain? I fail to understand how saying that playing without license feels like wasting a time, because of how huge benefits the license gives, could mean that license isn’t valuable enough.

Ah I misread your comment. I thought you said that you don’t play with license.

But basically license is the only way to get normal income now. Income without license was nerfed to the point that the license gets you back to normal income lol.

The loot can be shared with standard license players, but have less items. For example, 1 credit, 1 mineral and 1 insignia? And for licensed players double?